• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any playable 8.6 OT Server out?

Kodis

~|Profi|~
Premium User
Reaction score
As the title says.
MUST: 8.6
Have nice Wars
Atleast 50 avarage players online
Not that powerdonation like 150 Atk for Donator Axe etc..(normal donates are okay)

^that.
Also, not really easy "owning" the server with 460 players online at the moment. :D

tried to donate but somehow I just dont receive any sms back xD

@micce

Currently 331 players are Online - 342 are active and, -11 are AFK. lol? :D

If u like rl maps u can go for Masiyah.se if u like evo u can go for palmos.sytes.net :p but it doesnt have as much players as u want tho >.>

@cyro
Yeah but if you take a look at the guilds which plays, Decauth, Death hard, semper fi, bound etc. all of those are war guilds

Edit: Currently there are 291 players online on Masiyah. and a few ppl told me that theres never wars in masiyah

Last edited:
Palmos.sytes.net is a nice server, it's new though so may lack the numbers.. But quests are hard and it forces people to use teams, so no "I AM KING I CAN RUN" cause you'll die :) not high exp rate, its mid, level 200 is average level. Plenty of updates regularly.
No OP equipment even for donation (which suprises me) It's nice.

PVP generally requires teams and therefore enforces the use of guilds on the server.. Guild wars will most likely "kick off" when more players join. There are like three main guilds, Angels of Palmos (mine-most members :D) No mercy and Little people (or something) These are the most active anyway.

So JOIN NUBS! LETS GO TO WAR? :D

@cyro
Yeah but if you take a look at the guilds which plays, Decauth, Death hard, semper fi, bound etc. all of those are war guilds

Edit: Currently there are 291 players online on Masiyah. and a few ppl told me that theres never wars in masiyah

Dont trust people :D just login there and in 5 min u will see more than 4 guild wars :p

@Micce are you honestly that stupid to believe an 8.6 OT which which reaches 400+ players online each day has no wars?

@Micce are you honestly that stupid to believe an 8.6 OT which which reaches 400+ players online each day has no wars?

Actually yes i do believe. for example Ambera.net has 200-500 players online daily and no wars. expect some random pk and fucking defences which you cant call wars imo

K then i see your point ;p but nah masiyah has alot of wars actually, used to play it

Dont trust people :D just login there and in 5 min u will see more than 4 guild wars :p

You know what is guild war??
I'll explain to you, is a team with 30+ people each team, and go war. With "war" I mean PARAMAX, SDMAX, PUSHMAX, ANTIPUSH, NAVIGATION, MWALL TIMER probably you don't know this options. You told 4 guild wars, how much people? 2-5 each team?? With Ventrilo/TeamSpeak to combo? I guess not.

@thread

I don't recommend any otserver, all sux atm. OTServer world is dead, go rl tibia and pwned.

I'll explain to you, is a team with 30+ people each team, and go war. With "war" I mean PARAMAX, SDMAX, PUSHMAX, ANTIPUSH, NAVIGATION, MWALL TIMER probably you don't know this options. You told 4 guild wars, how much people? 2-5 each team?? With Ventrilo/TeamSpeak to combo? I guess not.
eyey mad boy just gtfo this thread real tibia isn't 8.6 :D

@thread

I don't recommend any otserver, all sux atm. OTServer world is dead, go rl tibia and pwned.
Paramax, sdmax, pushmax, antipush, navigation? what are you talking about lol. those are just pathetic :/

thanks for all your replies :D still playing on Masiyah for fun,killed a level 240 ed who lost donator boots and told me to give it back else rohan will use his banhammer on me :( =D

Back