• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this a good speedtest result?

Chestnutz

Reaction score
Hey,
I just did my first speed test result and not sure what to consider it.
HS03K.png

What do you think?

Depends on what you pay. U dont have any problem with ur ms. But ur upload spead is kind of low.

The downspeed is decent. You don't really need that much downspeed if you're not gonna download like 40gb files.

The upload speed is pretty shit though, upload is not really needed unless you're going to host servers.

Ping is alright.

I pay for 100/10mbit but rarely get over 60/10 but you don't really need anything above 15

You'd probably get a better result if you try a server closer to you (50-100mi)

- - - Updated - - -

This is 300mi from me

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2358315811.png

This is 150mi away from me.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2358318450.png

Ping and upload is a lot better.

For some reason the result doesn't show as an icon

Last edited:
hm. well i think .5 upload is included.. i think we pay 80 a month

Ok I wrote wrong what I meant is what speed are you paying for? :p MY BAD

30/30 TWC

Comes with:

-Shitty on-demand with movies that you can't buy even if you try and free shows that have no audio!
-Bad customer service!
-Mexican customer service!
-3000 channels that are just copies of every other channel 1-100

maybe not 80 then.. but a bit. i also have like 100 devices connected to mine.. my comp/laptop, xbox360 2 ipod touches and 2 iphones + another dekstop

- - - Updated - - -

and brothers ps3 -.-

I pay as same as you pay for your internet ($80)

I guess you shouldn't be complaining when I have that...

Wow thats the worst internet ever!! Can you even play something without laggs? (Online ofcourse...)

Yeah I get 50-80 ping in servers 1-2k KM away, it isnt that bad tbh, I'm used to waiting couple of hrs to download stuff

mine isn't any better

Dude, thats sad for living in the states /:

Back