• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this a good speedtest result?

shit .. i was thinking about sharing a server with a friend it would cost over 80$ but it has 1 Gbit speed .. maybe 80 ~ 100 mpb/s upload , but it's hosted at french , idk if is a good deal .-.

>.<

2381003470.png

shit .. i was thinking about sharing a server with a friend it would cost over 80$ but it has 1 Gbit speed .. maybe 80 ~ 100 mpb/s upload , but it's hosted at french , idk if is a good deal .-.

With that speed it wouldn't matter where it was hosted as long you don't live very far away from the host, but if you're just going to share it with one or two friends i'd suggest you get a better internet or play local, if they live close to you it will probably work with your homeinternet

I pay 40~ but with other telephone benefits that i don't use because haven't got any fixed telephone xd

Fibre optic.. ENGLANDIFIED. If i was in swe it'd be diuble ;) but England has to be shit with any kind of service

- - - Updated - - -

Ahshsha n no im not complaining xd its just not what im meanna get

Back