• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this speedtest good?

Is this good?

• Yes, this is fawking wikkeeddd!

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • No, Niee, this is poo. ;<

Votes: 54 83.1%

• Total voters

Berzerky

Banned User
Reaction score
This is a speedtest of my computer, with 2gb RAM? i'm really crap with computers so idk anything.:p

307643349.png

Is this good or bad?

It depends on what you're using it for like if you want to be able to host a tibia map 24/7 for 200 players then if you want a serious custom map with averange of 80 players on it.

It depends on what you're using it for like if you want to be able to host a tibia map 24/7 for 200 players then if you want a serious custom map with averange of 80 players on it.

well, i'm hosting a war server with around 50~ players on and no lag. atm.. :)
but i'd like 100~ on with no lag :eek:

Your upload is very weak, so if you get 60 - 70 players, I am sure some small lagg will appear.

A tip would be to make sure you don't allow echo-ping requests, if somebody pings you, you won't have to spend your upload sending the bytes back to them, that way you will only loose some download instead of upload, which almost doesn't matter much.

Your lucky, compare my speedtest with yours... XD :p}

Here's my speed test...
310123151.png

And I have 516 MB RAM...

It's like primitive age laptop :eek:

LöL :p
A question, how many players would my server hold up to? the map is 13,5 custom made
And I got 3GB Ram?

mine sucks badly lol
311589982.png

but

DISTANCE MEANS ALOT -.-

311590968.png

See?

Another one
311591456.png

Depends on test server, on distance and your present internet speed

@tosse12 plx, don't show your speedtest in signature :DDD I starting cry with my 200 upload when looking on yours ;X
joke)

when I am home again, I will see my speed test at distance <200 mi :p I will show it as my signature, even if it is bad :p

mine sucks badly lol
311589982.png

but

DISTANCE MEANS ALOT -.-

311590968.png

See?

Another one
311591456.png

Depends on test server, on distance and your present internet speed

Well, there isn't like 2000 kb/s upload diffrent, But as I said at the begining at this post I will see how much I got at a other distance

BTW, do someone know if it is possible to buy your own host server? (In sweden I mean) that you can have at your own home, I think you understand ^_^

Last edited:
Stockholm (Sweden) - Stockholm (Sweden)

Stockholm (Sweden) - New York (USA):

Also, it's not only the distance, the server could be strong or weak. Try for example to India, this is my result (note that USA is further than India):

Well, I recommend you getting atleast 500kb/s upstream before aiming at 100 players :p Also don't forget you'll probably get lag anyway if you don't use SQL.

Here's mine anyway XD

They're all the same. Kind off. :( Except that last one. XD haha

edit:
@up
nice isp name! haha

Haha :p 170 and 84... I thought that 500 was the minimum ^_^ Got Com Hem "Low" ? it is impossible to be com hem "Mid" or "High" :p (I think you know what I mean)

Stockholm (Sweden) - Stockholm (Sweden)

Stockholm (Sweden) - New York (USA):

Also, it's not only the distance, the server could be strong or weak. Try for example to India, this is my result (note that USA is further than India):

Lol :p your upload = my Download, and your download = my upload :p

I wonder why you guys who actually live in Sweden has so low :eek: Mine is actually very cheap and r0x :p

I used to have Bredbandsbolaget which is like tosses, 60~k down and ~40 up :p

Back