• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this speedtest good?

Is this good?

• Yes, this is fawking wikkeeddd!

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • No, Niee, this is poo. ;<

Votes: 54 83.1%

• Total voters
Colandus I would have higher if it wasn't by that dam router... sharing the connection with 4 ppls :mad: We got 100/20 (have been thinking on gettin 100/100 mib next year)

Im also sharing with 3 persons, and it might have happened that they were online while I took the speedtest, didn't really think about it :p

@Jimot
Nice for a movie watcher, but not for a hoster :p I prefer a rather balanced up- and download speed :) And show me to New York?

Last edited:
314589890.png

Theres mine, i dunno if it matters but i got 3 computers downloading.. stuff with Azureus, and my ps3 is hooked up to the internet downloading stuff.. ;x

Com Hem sux :p You better get Ownit AB or BBB :p I've had both and they are really good, especially Ownit which I use now as you can see on my speedtest :D

Damn, you all lucky.
I have download: 800kb, Upload: 90kb

May someone give me an internet connection for Christmas?!

A few days ago there was a 'post your speedtest result' thread.
Maybe better then using a 2>-year-old thread.

Com Hem sux :p You better get Ownit AB or BBB :p I've had both and they are really good, especially Ownit which I use now as you can see on my speedtest :D
BBB sucks we are suppost to get 10/10 we get 5/6 fuck them FUCK THEM!

My Internet speed test results are,
Download Speed: 18.89 Mbps
Upload Speed:0.795 Mbps.
I check my internet speed from ScanMySpeed.com
What you think about this speed?
Is this good or bad?

Back