• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isabela's life thread.

why are you guys so concerned if that person is a male or female, why does it matter?
Krille we could ask the same about you, your avatar shows a female character, but are you in-fact male?

To make him feel stupid & to show people what type of male slut he is for pretending to be a girl so people will give him items & cash which I bet 100 people already did because they think by doing so they will get laid or something, and I got nothing against his life thread.. just him.

I have a female character with a female ish nick. Now give me free items and i may sleep with you.

why are you guys so concerned if that person is a male or female, why does it matter?
Krille we could ask the same about you, your avatar shows a female character, but are you in-fact male?

I'm using female for barbarian addon, looks better than the male version...

The thread starter is for sure a boy, or a shame boy who's sad because he was born boy and he wanted to be a girl. You will NEVER see a hot girl playing tibia, and if a girl does, it's because his boyfirend got her into this game.

@Thread starter:
Your life seems to be pathetic. Just by pretending to be a girl shows everyone what kind of person you are ;) If you thought you'd laugh at us, you got it wrong dick, we all laugh about your disgraceful attitude & life.

@Akabaka
Everybody use female outfit ingame, who don't? i change my chars sex lots of times a day because i love how female outfits look! (Barbarian and brotherhood <3)

The thread starter is for sure a boy, or a shame boy who's sad because he was born boy and he wanted to be a girl. You will NEVER see a hot girl playing tibia, and if a girl does, it's because his boyfirend got her into this game.

@Thread starter:
Your life seems to be pathetic. Just by pretending to be a girl shows everyone what kind of person you are ;) If you thought you'd laugh at us, you got it wrong dick, we all laugh about your disgraceful attitude & life.

@Akabaka
Everybody use female outfit ingame, who don't? i change my chars sex lots of times a day because i love how female outfits look! (Barbarian and brotherhood <3)

People these days, you learn something new everyday huh.

And yes, Brotherhood for female is badass.

Hey, msg me In- Game if u want, we can hunt togheter maybe? =D... Msg me if u need help: Du Hunter.

And Gratz .=D

@Thread starter:

@Akabaka

i have met many hot girls who play tibia mostly latino and i have skyped with them plenty of times and infact they were girls :p

i have met many hot girls who play tibia mostly latino and i have skyped with them plenty of times and infact they were girls :p

What about hitting on girls in 'real life'? You don't even need to install Skype for that.

Just sayin'.

f6LEKp.jpg

❝Kindda miss it.❞ :(

- - - Updated - - -

lA2s40.png

Just about to start my third day.
^_^

^ You dont impress me. Hottest girl on shadowcores = kotka. To avoid the confusion i play her char now.

She has higher level and she is hotter

@Winning

'## Im the warlock you worms.

Edit: Your picture is a fake, i googled it.

Worm

/Warlock aka charlie sheen

Edit 2: Hunted

f6LEKp.jpg

❝Kindda miss it.❞ :(

- - - Updated - - -

lA2s40.png

Just about to start my third day.
^_^

._., most of these desperate guys that wants free itanz and play as girls take picture from hot models. The picture up above just made it official. This is a dude :)

Back