• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isabela's life thread.

So, today was kindda busy day for me and i could play.:$
And tomorrow i will have to visit my parents.
:(
Anyway i'll be back in few days.
Seeya.

So, today was kindda busy day for me and i could play.:$
And tomorrow i will have to visit my parents.
:(
Anyway i'll be back in few days.
Seeya.

I really lol the way she/he¿? ignores our comments about her dick/pussy¿?

I knew that he was a dude just by looking at his outfit colours. Its easy to differentiate when a guy is playing on a female character and when a girl is playing on a female character. True story.

About the thread started, after he got busted he is possibly playing on a different char :D.

Another shemale tibia whore bites the dust

What about hitting on girls in 'real life'? You don't even need to install Skype for that.

Just sayin'.

i do meet girls in real life but why cant i also skype with girls i meet online millions no billions do it around the world and get good relationships this is like saying date one girl dude your post makes no sense...i really dont get your post
just sayin'.

Someone said about getting hunted in ots..

Ye maybe looks funny but once they get you on targert list you won't come out of depo..

On Aurora when someone are hunted we put theirs names in bot to attack them stright away :)
Once they come out from depo they dead, combo sd won't come out while we out, fuck rs, fuck items only a game ;)

Respect <_<

Ye maybe looks funny but once they get you on targert list you won't come out of depo..

On Aurora when someone are hunted we put theirs names in bot to attack them stright away :)
Once they come out from depo they dead, combo sd won't come out while we out, fuck rs, fuck items only a game ;)

Respect <_<

hunted

Respect <_<
So pro, gratz.

Deloria..

Im not bothered as i said its only a game <_<

So if its only game why are you talking about hunting someone?
Just don't say any bullshit, because you care about this game more than we all together (in this thread) do.

First, this char called Isza, is from someone that i know, because one day, i was hunting with he in ts, he said that his friend gave to he play just for a while.
Second, i think i saw this profile picture in tibia space, but i cant find the owner.
So, That girl come with one surprise box inside her legs.

Back