• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Isara/all servers timetravel to 7.4...interested?

c1neast

Skills Only Owner
Reaction score
Since Cipsoft is ruining their games with their "updates" how about we just restart a Tibia server just like it was back in the 7.4 days?
Using the exact same stats as Tibia (1x experience etc.) and the Tibia website the way it looked back then maybe we could attract some players that quit because of the updates.
If we offer everyone who played on Isara during the 7.4 time to get their character exactly as it was back then if they can prove their identity then I think alot of players would be interested. And then the project could expand to other servers of course, but since I played Isara myself during the 7.4 time I know pretty most people so there's a very small risk of someone fucking with me to get a high level character.
People who got hacked since the update may also enjoy having their old characters back.
Would there be any interest in doing this?
If we could start a major project maybe we could redo all the Tibia servers from 7.4 to the state they were.
If there is I can tell you we're starting from 0 with no team yet so post your if you're interested :)

So people who played Isara would have an advantage aaaaand no one else would play, or am i missing something?

So people who played Isara would have an advantage aaaaand no one else would play, or am i missing something?

Only on that particular server. The idea is that it will be done with all the other servers as well, but all I can do is Isara cos that's where I was playing back then.

If you seek for 7.4 experience, please do visit Valhalla - Oldschool Open Tibia 7.4 Server

It has 2x exp, 2x skills, 2x m-lvl, 1x loot rates. It has 7.7 clients graphics (sprites) with 7.4 map and 7.4 system. That means map only up to Ankrahmun <There is no Tiquanda, no hydras etc>. Sprites are being slowl merged into 7.4.

This OTS has ALL of the real map back then, all of the signs, tombstones, streetsigns etc etc are the exact same as they were in 7.4. All the quests are there working. there are COMPLETLY no bugs whastoever. And most of all, the server is extremly stable, I myself experienced no lags ther at all, even while downloading files during the game. All other 7.4 OTS have poor hosting abilities and the maps are all bugged as quests and other features.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT OTS! :D Valhalla - Oldschool Open Tibia 7.4 Server

For all new players, there is a starting pack with some basic eq such as soldier helmet or plate legs//scale arm etc :)

If you seek for 7.4 experience, please do visit Valhalla - Oldschool Open Tibia 7.4 Server

It has 2x exp, 2x skills, 2x m-lvl, 1x loot rates. It has 7.7 clients graphics (sprites) with 7.4 map and 7.4 system. That means map only up to Ankrahmun <There is no Tiquanda, no hydras etc>. Sprites are being slowl merged into 7.4.

This OTS has ALL of the real map back then, all of the signs, tombstones, streetsigns etc etc are the exact same as they were in 7.4. All the quests are there working. there are COMPLETLY no bugs whastoever. And most of all, the server is extremly stable, I myself experienced no lags ther at all, even while downloading files during the game. All other 7.4 OTS have poor hosting abilities and the maps are all bugged as quests and other features.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THAT OTS! :D Valhalla - Oldschool Open Tibia 7.4 Server

For all new players, there is a starting pack with some basic eq such as soldier helmet or plate legs//scale arm etc :)

Thats the point, I'm not looking for the 7.4 experience. I'm looking for Tibia 7.4 exactly as it was. Nobody has done anything like it, and I think it would be a massive project if there was interest, but it would be good. It would attract A LOT of players from rl Tibia.

I do not understand your point... You cannot look for 7.4 experience mate, Valhalla is the closest there is to 7.4 u can find. The mere difference between your idea and Valhalla OTS, is that on Valhalla you actualy have yo lvl up chars on your own, and all you want to do is give people already made chars with cash and al lthat stuff. There are/were plenty war servers which gave u opportunity to play as for example Isara characters or Hiberna's etc.

Giving chars to people would make the server a mere war server, and nothing else... On Valhalla you can chose, either to RPG or fight in wars. Your idea is just another war server idea, nothing more

I do not understand your point... You cannot look for 7.4 experience mate, Valhalla is the closest there is to 7.4 u can find. The mere difference between your idea and Valhalla OTS, is that on Valhalla you actualy have yo lvl up chars on your own, and all you want to do is give people already made chars with cash and al lthat stuff. There are/were plenty war servers which gave u opportunity to play as for example Isara characters or Hiberna's etc.

Giving chars to people would make the server a mere war server, and nothing else... On Valhalla you can chose, either to RPG or fight in wars. Your idea is just another war server idea, nothing more

Not giving any people chars, only giving people that can prove they really own/owned that character may have it in the state it was at 7.4

And? How will that happen? Some people will start from lvl 1, and only few will be given benefits and 100+ lvl chars on sight? C'mon, that won't work... Who would like to play such unbalanced server?

I played at Isara with my real friends back at that protocol, lol would be nice.
But it's hard and probably will fail... DAmn :/ They're right now with PokeTibia servers or another war servrs and actually the ppl that play Tibia started in 8.0 from up because old school players were been retired.

And? How will that happen? Some people will start from lvl 1, and only few will be given benefits and 100+ lvl chars on sight? C'mon, that won't work... Who would like to play such unbalanced server?

Not that much people were lvl 100+ back then, it will be alot more people around level 50.

Not that much people were lvl 100+ back then, it will be alot more people around level 50.

It's still an advantage, am pretty sure alot wouldn't join just because you're giving people there characters back whether it be 20, 50 or 100, it's an advantage new players don't get.

It would be different if you knew say 100~ people from Isara who all wanted there character back, and play in 7.4 times, but i bet that's not happening.
Something tells me you haven't really thought this through.

I do not understand your point... You cannot look for 7.4 experience mate, Valhalla is the closest there is to 7.4 u can find.

Vallhala is dead.

Back