• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Islam - ask what u really needed to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Well, I know there is another thread, but I saw alot of people asking questions and I really wanted to answer them, if you got any questions like you are curious to know "why" are we doing so and so, or why is blabla, just ask it here, il answer in good details as I could, please do not flame, thanks :thumbup:

Why don't you believe Jesus is Son of God? Muhammad told you in the Quran to believe everything Jesus said. Jesus said He was the Son of God. Jesus is God.
So why don't you believe it?

How can GOD be a human like us? How can god have birth? his god already, that's impossible, god is only 1, if god had his son/wife..etc then they would tell him to do so and so and his lets say kingdom wouldn't be 1 way, he told us to believe what jesus said, but you said that jesus says his the son of god, no he didnt say that, but christians say that he said that, thats why we dont believe that point, that his not the son of god, god is only one.

Suret Il-Ikhlas in quran :

"In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The merciful..

He is Allah, the One.
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto him.

These are the words of Allah the Supreme."

How can GOD be a human like us? How can god have birth? his god already, that's impossible, god is only 1, if god had his son/wife..etc then they would tell him to do so and so and his lets say kingdom wouldn't be 1 way, he told us to believe what jesus said, but you said that jesus says his the son of god, no he didnt say that, but christians say that he said that, thats why we dont believe that point, that his not the son of god, god is only one.

He is Allah, the One.

This is exactly my f*cking point! You/muslims don't know the nature of the trinity, of Jesus/God. IT'S NOT 3 GODS!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
"He didn't say that" YES HE FUCKING DID!
Oh my...

Let's calm down a little, shall we?

God is almighty, and no, God is not a human. He's not a humangod. Okay? God/Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. Okay? There is only 1 God, we agree.
Uhm, God didn't have birth. He was always, and will forever be! There is only one way to the Kingdom of God, and that is through Jesus. Jesus said He was the Son of God, He said He was God, He said He was the Son of Man. If you want, I can prove to you from both the Quran and the Bible that Jesus is God. Would you like that?

This is exactly my f*cking point! You/muslims don't know the nature of the trinity, of Jesus/God. IT'S NOT 3 GODS!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my...

God is almighty, and no, God is not a human. He's not a humangod. Okay? God/Jesus is 100% human and 100% God. Okay? There is only 1 God, we agree.
Uhm, God didn't have birth. He was always, and will forever be! There is only one way to the Kingdom of God, and that is through Jesus. Jesus said He was the Son of God, He said He was God, He said He was the Son of Man. If you want, I can prove to you from both the Quran and the Bible that Jesus is God. Would you like that?

A question here, Your god (human) go to bathroom or not? eat drink and sleep or not? what's the difference between you and him?

How do you think that you came to this life by him? nono ofc, And he will die like any one in the earth.

Which is the right path? And why?

PD: I'm Muslim myself.

Islam is the correct religion, go talk to islam clerics, will help you for all your questions :D I'm muslim too.

Oh my...

Before calming down about what u said : I said that jesus didn't say that, you say that jesus said that, priests & clerics do the same to each other and no one ends saying something that both agree on, because religion is like a database in you, its from when you were a child and grown up with you until you know about other religions and you were told they are "bad/wrong" from your family, that's why you can never leave your religion even if its proven wrong, because its something inside you which will never leave you, and if jesus was god, why did he die then? can god die? ofcorse not, jesus was a normal human like us, but god sent him to tell people about christianity.. yes christianity was the religion of everyone (ages ago) now islam came, it is the last religion and the correct one, since years ago people edited the christian book, so god made Islam book and decided to keep it safe from anyone who will edit it, and if jesus was a god, u think god would destroy himself? (the statue of jesus was destroyed by lightning some days ago and was set to pieces), I dont think god target's himself :thumbup:.

P.S. - In islam god doesn't allow us to make statue's of mohammed..etc thats why you never find.

He is Allah, the One.

Mohammed is the man, he was motorboating all of them titties in islam. He even had sex with a 9 year old jew :thumbup:^_^.

Can I ask you a question? did "Allah" tell mohammed to have 70 wives or was he just a horny bum? :)

Religion is such a huge problem in todays society, it's enough as it is.
Sure this is a forum where everyone can say what they want, but it would be easier to keep religion-related issues out of internet forums.

Islam is the correct religion, go talk to islam clerics, will help you for all your questions :D I'm muslim too.

Before calming down about what u said : I said that jesus didn't say that, you say that jesus said that, priests & clerics do the same to each other and no one ends saying something that both agree on, because religion is like a database in you, its from when you were a child and grown up with you until you know about other religions and you were told they are "bad/wrong" from your family, that's why you can never leave your religion even if its proven wrong, because its something inside you which will never leave you, and if jesus was god, why did he die then? can god die? ofcorse not, jesus was a normal human like us, but god sent him to tell people about christianity.. yes christianity was the religion of everyone (ages ago) now islam came, it is the last religion and the correct one, since years ago people edited the christian book, so god made Islam book and decided to keep it safe from anyone who will edit it, and if jesus was a god, u think god would destroy himself? (the statue of jesus was destroyed by lightning some days ago and was set to pieces), I dont think god target's himself :thumbup:.

P.S. - In islam god doesn't allow us to make statue's of mohammed..etc thats why you never find.

You apparently don't have the knowledge to make a thread like this. Jesus was supposed to die for our sins, he was a sacrificial piece. It even says so in the old testament that a man named "Jesus" would come along the road and die for our sins.

Shut up, nobody wants your answers were you make a horny man look like somebody holy. :thumbup:

He even had sex with a 9 year old jew

what are you talking about dude, ? dont mess around like that when people are trying to explain what islam is, and your wrong. thats not true.

what are you talking about dude, ? dont mess around like that when people are trying to explain what islam is, and your wrong. thats not true.

In someway his not explaining that well, and it offends me <_<

You apparently don't have the knowledge to make a thread like this. Jesus was supposed to die for our sins, he was a sacrificial piece. It even says so in the old testament that a man named "Jesus" would come along the road and die for our sins.

Shut up, nobody wants your answers were you make a horny man look like somebody holy. :thumbup:

Why you flame? Did you read first post? NO FLMING! :blink:

A question here, Your god (human) go to bathroom or not? eat drink and sleep or not? what's the difference between you and him?

How do you think that you came to this life by him? nono ofc, And he will die like any one in the earth.

My God, Jesus, went to "bathroom o.0", yes he did as a 100% human, remember, He was also 100% God. He didn't just leave his divine godhead somewhere else.
The difference is simple, He's God, I'm not.

Came to life? Well, Jesus started it all. So if you wanna make the point of the beginning, yes, I came here because of Jesus. Yes, Jesus died as 100% human, but he never died as God.
Please, you Muslims must learn the trinity before attacking it. It's like attacking a lion without knowing what a lion can do. It's just arrogance and ignorance from the Muslims side.

I was watching Real World Islam, it's a reality show in USA that expresses someone's lifestyle. This is the first time that the Real World has been expressing someone OUTSIDE the United States. It was about someone in Saudi Arabia.

Why are you forced to get married if you are a girl?
Why can't you go to a mall alone?
Why don't women have equal rights?
Why do they wear hoods (if thats what they are called)?

I'm sorry if Saudi Arabia isn't Islam, they all look the same and act the same.

Ehm, Christianty is t he correct religion. Go ask a priest or a pastor and you'll see and they will help you with all the questions. C'mon, you can't say that. It's just dumb. Saying that, this religion is correct, no, you can't.

Jesus said what He said. He also said He was God. How hard is that to believe?

No, I chose this religion (Christianity) on my own. Okay? It's not something I was forced on. Kk?

Why did Jesus die? C'mon man. This is just redicolous. This just shows you you don't know who Jesus was. It's so stupid. But I'll answer it.

Jesus came to pay the price for our sins, so we could go to Heaven. Easy enough explained? God cannot die. He is immortal.
Yes, God sent Jesus to tell us about the true religion (Christianity) so that we may come to Heaven, and that is through Jesus.

No, Islam is a false religion by a false prophet! Why can't you muslims see it? WHY??!!?? Verily, I tell you, Satan is clever. Remember, He is the Father of Lies...

If Christians edited the Bible, then you must tell me the following:
When? Where? How? And everything else that comes up as a question. I'm sorry. You cannot answer these questions for the Bible were not edited. We can see this from the Dead Sea Scrolls that the Bible was never edited as the Muslims claim. The Bible was never edited! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord Almighty! ;)

God destroy Himself? No. He cannot. But He had pleasured in crushing Jesus. He set us free from sins and death and hell so that we may come to live with Him for eternity. And the last part about destroying a Jesus statue, I just wanna say this:
blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Yes, Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old wife. Is that holy? You follow this man? Children can die by that. It's a fucking disgrace! Only pigs do that!
And muslims follow this guy while Christians follow Jesus. Clearly we all see who's the Holy One.

It's Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back