• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Islam - ask what u really needed to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Real World Islam, it's a reality show in USA that expresses someone's lifestyle. This is the first time that the Real World has been expressing someone OUTSIDE the United States. It was about someone in Saudi Arabia.

Why are you forced to get married if you are a girl?
Why can't you go to a mall alone?
Why don't women have equal rights?
Why do they wear hoods (if thats what they are called)?

I'm sorry if Saudi Arabia isn't Islam, they all look the same and act the same.

- As far as I remember, men are forced to get married too.
- ??? You can... nothing states in the Quran that it's not allowed to go to a mall alone.
- They have... it might not look like it because of those fucking men they are married with.
- Because they shouldn't get attractive. It's not allowed to show skin.

Example: when you are looking at a girl in a bikini, don't you just wanna fuck her (seriously)? Muslim girls shouldn't be attractive because men shouldn't check them out...

I might not be clear because i'm soo tired :p

Barbyn and the other retard, shut the fuck up and GTFO.

All of you misguided Christians talk about a lie and believe in it. Which word fits here best? Brainwashed ;)

Mohammed [pbuh] didn't have sex with a 9 year old kid, the evidence for what I say is that you don't have any proof that this happen and that good proof that its a made up lie.

@Tauku
You really are annoying and misguided and have no knowledge at all about Islam so shut your big mouth if you have nothing good to say. Yes we follow Mohammed[pbuh] and we will never stop following him.

@Barbyn
You seem to be really stupid in fact you are so stupid that its hard to believe. The Quran is modern than the old Testament and in it is the biggest proof that Jesus[pbuh] is not the son of god nor is he god but a holy prophet just as Moses[pbuh] and Mohammed[pbuh].

Surt Al Ahad:
" Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Qul Huw-Allahu Ahad
Allah-us-Samad
Lam yalid wl lam yulad
Wa lam yakul lahu kufuwan ahad

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him."

If you don't trust in this then its you own fault and don't ever enter this thread with your stupid senseless thoughts!

Have a nice day!

Oh, you can't discuss with muslims like zieworski denero or ZoOorO. They are clearly to arrogant. Brainwashed. Doesn't want to see the real truth.
But what more can I do? Nothing. Satan has captured them in his own grasp.
Jesus is the only escape from that grasp.
This is futile if the muslims don't wanna change.
Futile, and Satan has then won.

All of you misguided Christians talk about a lie and believe in it. Which word fits here best? Brainwashed ;)

Yes, brainwashed it is.
Same goes for everyone who believes in some type of prophets/gods/fortune tellers/'holy' books.

'night

Oh, you can't discuss with muslims like zieworski denero or ZoOorO. They are clearly to arrogant. Brainwashed. Doesn't want to see the real truth.
Haha! Unlike you we Muslims know who the prophets sent by god is and you don't. We respect Jesus[pbuh] as much as we Respect Mohammed[pbuh] and what do you do? You insult attach make up lies just to destroy Islam and guess what you fail :)
Yes, brainwashed it is.
Same goes for everyone who believes in some type of prophets/gods/fortune tellers/'holy' books.

'night
That's your opinion :)

Have a nice day and good bye!

No my friend, I don't need to destroy Islam. I have not failed. It is you who has failed.
And make up lies? WTF? I do not. That's a bad defense you have there, say that I make up lies to defend yourself. Very bad.
I have the truth already.

No my friend, I don't need to destroy Islam. I have not failed. It is you who has failed.
And make up lies? WTF? I do not. That's a bad defense you have there, say that I make up lies to defend yourself. Very bad.
I have the truth already.
You make up lies, where did you read that the prophet Mohammed[pbuh] had sex with a 9 year old kid? Isn't that a lie if you have no proof?

If you believe in the truth you have don't come here and say bullshit things about Islam. Keep your false truth for yourself we Muslims don't need it we already have the real truth, it's written in the Quran;)

How can GOD be a human like us? How can god have birth? his god already, that's impossible, god is only 1, if god had his son/wife..etc then they would tell him to do so and so and his lets say kingdom wouldn't be 1 way, he told us to believe what jesus said, but you said that jesus says his the son of god, no he didnt say that, but christians say that he said that, thats why we dont believe that point, that his not the son of god, god is only one.

Suret Il-Ikhlas in quran :

"In the name of Allah The Beneficent, The merciful..

He is Allah, the One.
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto him.

These are the words of Allah the Supreme."

Well, God appearing like a human is also called an incarnation. However, Jesus was God's Son and in fact, his messenger. God is indeed one but within the being we call God there are 3 separate coeternal and coequal persons, namely Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

That might help you:
AncientTrinity.gif

You make up lies, where did you read that the prophet Mohammed[pbuh] had sex with a 9 year old kid? Isn't that a lie if you have no proof?

If you believe in the truth you have don't come here and say bullshit things about Islam. Keep your false truth for yourself we Muslims don't need it we already have the real truth, it's written in the Quran;)

Where I got it from? Someone hasn't read the Quran.

So where did I get it from?
- Quran.

- Quran.

And why the fuck would he write about his sexual experiences in the Quran? lol

And why the fuck would he write about his sexual experiences in the Quran? lol

Well, you know why, to have an excuse for the people that this pleases allah! ...

- Quran.
Funny, I can see what future you have a clown. You can't even read arabic and you haven't even opened the Quran even once so basically you know nothing. Lier, doesn't your religion teach you to not make up lies? hahaha, you have failed at lying stupid kid!
Now gtfo of this thread :)

Funny, I can see what future you have a clown. You can't even read arabic and you haven't even opened the Quran even once so basically you know nothing. Lier, doesn't your religion teach you to not make up lies? hahaha, you have failed at lying stupid kid!
Now gtfo of this thread :)

I was told to ask questions here, wasn't I? And besides, it's not your thread. (Stupid muslims)
If you want, I can give the chapter and verse.

I was told to ask questions here, wasn't I? And besides, it's not your thread. (Stupid muslims)
If you want, I can give the chapter and verse.
So if it isn't my thread I am not supposed to defend my religion from your lies right? So stupid..

Id love to know the chapter and the book you read it from because in the Quran nothing is said about the holy prophets sex life you idiot! Guys like you are just too dumb...

Lol, my savior ^_^.. Thanks for making it so clear to them that they are indeed aggressive and brainwashed. I'm adding you as a 'true' christian friend on OTland :thumbup:

It's false, lol.

It's false?

- Oh, Son of Man, shall they never see the truth?

You're whole fucking religion of Islam is FUCKING FALSE!

This is scary...
*The Bible teaches the Antichrist will be accompanied by the "False Prophet."
*Islam believes the Mahdi will be accompanied by the "Prophet Jesus".
*The Bible teaches that the "False Prophet" will cause all the world to worship the beast.
*Islam believes the "Prophet Jesus" will convince the world to accept the Mahdi.
(*Remember Islam believes Jesus is just a prophet*).
Very scary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back