• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Islam - ask what u really needed to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind anyones religion. For me everyone can have their own religions, I actually dont mind.

I don't mind anyones religion. For me everyone can have their own religions, I actually dont mind.

Neither do I. I can have my thoughts about how wrong they are. But I keep them for myself.

You basically said what I said to you... :/

There you go again with the insults... Muhammad didn't rape any1 but I bet your sister got raped ;\ also, in the Quran, there is nothing that says we should kill Jews... what the hell are you talking about? Quran is a story about all the prophets. Not about killing people.

And you know that because you found this shit in we-are-dumbfucks-we-can-only-assume-about-Muhammad.com, right? You're reading some false shit - that's all I can tell you.

Quran haven't been edit edited. Quran and the Bible were 1 book before, until some idiots [like you] edited it and changed some things in it. It was edited obviously because the people who edited didn't like the rules in it (girls wearing Hijab etc.)

Isn't there two versions of the Bible? "Gamla testamentet" and "Nya testamentet"? That's at least what my teacher told me back then lol

Oh my, you have not read the Quran. I can see that now.

You didn't answer the questions: Where? Why? How? When? Sources please!
You say the Bible has been edited because you have been brainwashed, so it must be without any evidence... oh my.

And the last part is just funny: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D !!!!

Old Testament = Torah
Old Testament + New Testament = Bible

Old Testament and the New Testament makes the Bible. LOLZ!

IMO; your post was offensive, because I've seen many racists posting in the same style as you did. However, you intentions might not be the same, therefor I apologize, but IMO it really did look like you were trying to provoce.

@The dude who says the bible haven't been edited; It has, the Qu'ran hasn't. There's facts about these incidents.

Please, you can't just say the Bible has been edited without any evidence. You say this because that's what you have been taught, brainwashed into believeing. If you assume this you must have evidence for it. Sources please!

That's why I said I wasn't sure because I knew that the secondary/substitute teacher was a retard (about the new & old testament, not about the bible not being edited at all)

IMO; your post was offensive, because I've seen many racists posting in the same style as you did. However, you intentions might not be the same, therefor I apologize, but IMO it really did look like you were trying to provoce.

@The dude who says the bible haven't been edited; It has, the Qu'ran hasn't. There's facts about these incidents.

I guess that I to have to apologize. Sorry man.

I'll gladly wait for the sources :D

If you don't bring them (the sources). Then I will think you know the Bible hasn't been edited.

I'll gladly wait for the sources :D

If you don't bring them (the sources). Then I will think you know the Bible hasn't been edited.

LOL? Are you saying that the Bible you read today (you've probably not even read the Bible more than a few times as the mislead person you are) are the original manuscripts that God told the people to write down? Oh, and it's officially known that the Bible has been copied more than a few times; just go ask your mommy or your priest.

Thing is, God has preserved his words despite the failings (unintentional) of the human being. "So don't worry, m8."

@ zieworski denero
Don't sink to his level. He can't argue - ignore him. Just wait and see, he'll probably answer my reply to him with "F$#KING MUSLIM YOU'RE FAKE!! YOU'RE ALL FAKE!!"

LOL? Are you saying that the Bible you read today (you've probably not even read the Bible more than a few times as the mislead person you are) are the original manuscripts that God told the people to write down? Oh, and it's officially known that the Bible has been copied more than a few times; just go ask your mommy or your priest.

Thing is, God has preserved his words despite the failings (unintentional) of the human being. "So don't worry, m8."

@ zieworski denero
Don't sink to his level. He can't argue - ignore him. Just wait and see, he'll probably answer my reply to him with "F$#KING MUSLIM YOU'RE FAKE!! YOU'RE ALL FAKE!!"

No no no, my friend. The burden of proof is on you. Don't try to change the subject now. I'll be waiting for the sources...

No no no, my friend. The burden of proof is on you. Don't try to change the subject now. I'll be waiting for the sources...

Evidence huh? Well I can't prove it: "But neither can you that it hasn't been copied."

Sure, you don't believe in science but damn, you got to accept this. Realize, wake the fuck-up. Christianity is a (somewhat) developing religion they accept such things. Just go ask your priest, or will he too have to show proof?

Btw, I removed your avatar. Bu-hu.

Evidence huh? Well I can't prove it: "But neither can you that it hasn't been copied."

Sure, you don't believe in science but damn, you got to accept this. Realize, wake the fuck-up. Christianity is a (somewhat) developing religion they accept such things. Just go ask your priest, or will he too have to show proof?

Btw, I removed your avatar. Bu-hu.

Fine, if you don't have the evidence, don't say it's been edited.

Believe in science? WTF are you talking about? Religion is NOT science. Okay?

"But neither can you that it hasn't been copied."
That's like saying prove that I can't fly, prove that I can't float/levitate in the air, prove that I can't spit fire out of my mouth, prove that I can't poo red tomatoes. My dear friend, the burden of proof is on you who makes the claim. Okay? If I make a claim that I can spit fire out of my mouth, I must prove it and the burden of proof is on me. Okay?

Good that you realize you do not have the evidence and cannot say something like that.

Why do you keep this thread open? Arguing with Barbyn is like arguing with the wall you don't come to a result because he is thickheaded and won't accept that he wrong.

Just close the thread and never open this subject again there is none at otland that is capable of having an argument in this subject :)

Why do you keep this thread open? Arguing with Barbyn is like arguing with the wall you don't come to a result because he is thickheaded and won't accept that he wrong.

Just close the thread and never open this subject again there is none at otland that is capable of having an argument in this subject :)

If you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong by giving me the evidence, the sources, please! I beg you!
But verily I tell you, arguing with you muslims like this is, it's so futile...since you don't seem to understand the tiniest bit.

Oh and btw, you want this thread closed because you know you muslims are losing.

Last edited:
Religion is such a huge problem in todays society, it's enough as it is.

And the close-minded idiocy of humans in this day constantly surrounded by entertainment and anything to keep them uneducated is what is such a huge problem in today's society. Let's not start on the problems of our world, I will win.

Besides, the parallelism between Islam and Christianity is astonishing. Ask Sir Shutter, perhaps he'll share some of the most profound parallelisms between Islam and other religions.

Red

If you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong by giving me the evidence, the sources, please! I beg you!
But verily I tell you, arguing with you muslims like this is, it's so futile...since you don't seem to understand the tiniest bit.

Oh and btw, you want this thread closed because you know you muslims are losing.

Religion2.jpg

23tkymx.jpg

Arguing about a religion or how the universe was made is like explaining infinity...

And yes every religion thread should be closed, is just plain stupid arguing about a thing no one understand and will not any sooner (didn't wanted to say NEVER) understand... this threads just lead to an infinite flame-war of people trying to make other peoples think like them, just take a look at this BS (took from another religion thread):
http://otland.net/895519-post177.html
http://otland.net/901813-post199.html
http://otland.net/898818-post190.html
http://otland.net/895539-post178.html

...srsly just keep it for yourself and be happy, psh.

Hey! Stop fighting :(. Everybody can belive what he wants to. Maybe my god fucks every morning ten dead fetuses? Who fuckin' cares?
<3 totally agree with you.

Last edited:
Religion2.jpg

23tkymx.jpg

Arguing about a religion or how the universe was made is like explaining infinity...

And yes every religion thread should be closed, is just plain stupid arguing about a thing no one understand and will not any sooner (didn't wanted to say NEVER) understand... this threads just lead to an infinite flame-war of people trying to make other peoples think like them, just take a look at this BS (took from another religion thread):
http://otland.net/895519-post177.html
http://otland.net/901813-post199.html
http://otland.net/898818-post190.html
http://otland.net/895539-post178.html

...srsly just keep it for yourself and be happy, psh.

<3 totally agree with you.

Totally loved the first picture haha! <3

Altough the first picture is wrong because it presumes religion is science and that religion proves things. It's dead wrong. Religion is not science. You can't prove stuff with religion, maybe in a theologian way but not in a scientific way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back