• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ISO Co-Developer

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Best answers
Reaction score
Taking a break from my larger project and working on a smaller evolution based server just to have some fun and enjoy having a server online again. Server runs on Nekiro's 8.6 TFS and is likely going to use a custom client (undecided) and I plan for it to be an EU based server.

I have done a decent amount of work but as everyone knows the load of mapping, coding, and quest-making can be a lot for one person. Looking for someone to basically take a co-lead position and help will all aspects of the server. Unpaid until the server itself actually makes money.

I'm a super relaxed developer, this is a hobby so I know things in real life take precedence so breaks are necessary. Pm me if you're interested in working with me.

OP
Apollos

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Best answers
Reaction score
Still searching for someone who is willing to join in on an 8.6 evolutions based server that's almost 50% done. Need help mainly with mapping and quest development at this point.