• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Server is online.

Connection Information

IP: 772.oldera.net
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72 (tibiaclient.com)

Basic Information
● Oldskool Tibia feeling
● High experience rates, high lootrate and high deathrate
● No item hotkeys
● Global tibia map (state of 7.72 era)
● Perfect Balancing
● Promotion is only 10k
● Hosted on a proper DDoS protected dedicated server

Server
Most of us, the oldschool community, remember Oldera as a fun server to play with not to serious rates. Oldera orginates from 2009 and has been online quite a few times. After the server dies, most of the times I close the server. There are dozens of war videos made of Oldera over these years. Most famously of course Sammy's.

Server Videos (a small selection)

About me
Unfortunately, for me, I do not have a great reputation. I've been especially known for ddosing other servers, there are even some skype transcripts who prove this. I do not deny, yet I'm not proud of it. I might have been a part of the oldschool community dieing. Yet, I also have to say a lot of people spread propaganda without even knowing me. The only user who actually knows about pretty much all the stuff I did is SammyNSC.

I have never had any other gms, friends or what so ever in the ot community so the things people say are pretty much based on rumors from people who (maybe justified) hate me. However I can conclude that I have not attacked a single server for the past year and would like to keep it like that. I guess you can say I've finally grown up. (mods you may contact me for any additional information).

Anyone who still hates my guts, is of course able to do so, this server is probably nothing for you and I expect a "ryan die", "ryan fuck off" spam storm. But for the players who would like the play, this server is for you. Also post any suggestions you have in this thread or you can PM me.

Last edited:
Will play with my team for sure.

Some suggestions.

1. 7x exp after 100, and 5x after 121 +
2. Exp loose, you are loosing 2 lvls at lvl 100, and 1.5 lvl with donation bless.
3. Runes that u make : sds 3x, uhs 3x, gfbs 5x, mwalls 6x, Runes that u buy: sds 2x, uhs 2x, gfbs 3x, mwalls 4x.
4. Fix uh system to be like on tibianic, 1 sec for uh and u cant get "exhausted" if u use uh too fast, the uh will heal u in eventually small delay.
5. Do not use donation experience or atleast not in first 1 week and not possible to use donate exp after 110+
6. Keep it without antibot client cuz noone will trust u and download your custom client, but keep eye on botters and get cams as a proofs.
7. High lootrate as it was before
8. No blessings possible to buy in game from npcs.
9. 200 mana for exori? i dont remember how it used to be before.
I will update my proposals eventually if i remember smth.

Will play with my team for sure.

Some suggestions.

1. 7x exp after 100, and 5x after 121 +
2. Exp loose, you are loosing 2 lvls at lvl 100, and 1.5 lvl with donation bless.
3. Runes that u make : sds 3x, uhs 3x, gfbs 5x, mwalls 6x, Runes that u buy: sds 2x, uhs 2x, gfbs 3x, mwalls 4x.
4. Fix uh system to be like on tibianic, 1 sec for uh and u cant get "exhausted" if u use uh too fast, the uh will heal u in eventually small delay.
5. Do not use donation experience or atleast not in first 1 week and not possible to use donate exp after 110+
6. Keep it without antibot client cuz noone will trust u and download your custom client, but keep eye on botters and get cams as a proofs.
7. High lootrate as it was before
8. No blessings possible to buy in game from npcs.
9. 200 mana for exori? i dont remember how it used to be before.
I will update my proposals eventually if i remember smth.

1. Experience rates will probably be really high at start (80x~) and very slow at level 100 (5x~). 7.72 is not made for 120+ wars/exping.
5. Donating experience will not be able the first week and not possible to donate level above 80. The donate level will be highered as highscore list progresses.
6. Client will be the same as before, 7.72 no custom client, I lost the server sources as said before.

2,3,4,7,8,9 will remain as in oldera before.

Open it early in Friday since many ppl cant be online at the evening inclusive me, so I really hope you will open it early mate :)

It's not sure yet, but if there's enough interest in the server most likely Friday. I'll check out the distro and all the stuff tonight, if everything is still intact.

Is there anyone who still have access to the oldschool ot facebook page? And maybe able to post this link over there?

u hacked triforce and ddos him and u want us to play ur serv? shit owner

Back