• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

More fair because ppl have no school and work. Are u serious man? You need to spend on this server like 3h at exping and u are talking about fair start? Aso Mammas dod
normal people work from 8 to 17 did you know? not my problem if you dropped school and have no job and plenty of time for tibia

"Normal" people works from 8 to 17 and others got school from 8 to 16 did u know?? So I have no idea what are u talking about with ur fair start.

Will play with my team for sure.

Some suggestions.

1. 7x exp after 100, and 5x after 121 +
2. Exp loose, you are loosing 2 lvls at lvl 100, and 1.5 lvl with donation bless.
3. Runes that u make : sds 3x, uhs 3x, gfbs 5x, mwalls 6x, Runes that u buy: sds 2x, uhs 2x, gfbs 3x, mwalls 4x.
4. Fix uh system to be like on tibianic, 1 sec for uh and u cant get "exhausted" if u use uh too fast, the uh will heal u in eventually small delay.
5. Do not use donation experience or atleast not in first 1 week and not possible to use donate exp after 110+
6. Keep it without antibot client cuz noone will trust u and download your custom client, but keep eye on botters and get cams as a proofs.
7. High lootrate as it was before
8. No blessings possible to buy in game from npcs.
9. 200 mana for exori? i dont remember how it used to be before.
I will update my proposals eventually if i remember smth.

this and im in also.

Boże mex co ty sie tak podnieciles tym otsem ? Podobno juz miales nie grac na h-rate...

No custom client ! We can saw now very new undiscovered pvp skills players !
Surpising will be the all of mex team get very good pvp too ;).
Sort of punio players gonna ressurect AGAIN !

Boże mex co ty sie tak podnieciles tym otsem ? Podobno juz miales nie grac na h-rate...

You dont have to play.

Lol really? you just atkd triforce less than 2 weeks ago but apparently u havent atkd an ot in a year? lets get real dude, you launch ur ot, it fails hard, then u get angry and attack other ots that are succeeding. I think you would be 1 of the worst people ive even known on an ot and yet ur trying to run another. Its people like you that make it so we cant enjoy servers for more than 2 weeks.

Let's get real, I haven't had a single ot for around a year. Why the fuck would I ddos/hack other ots when I'm not hosting one myself? I used to ddos the competition in order to get more players on my ot. You make no sense and again all your statements are based on nothing. Stop being naive, I'm not the only person (by far) who knows how to ddos. Please refrain from posting in this thread, this server is not for you.

All others, I have decided to start up Oldera. Oldera will start Friday 20:00 CET (European time).

Didnt I have video from some hr ots?? About half year ago how u were burst+sding on stairs?

Nazor, I am sorry to say this but you wont have more than 30 ppl if you open it at friday 20.00, but sure if you seek for around 30 players then open it at friday 20.00 :)

not only its a dead game, its dead enemys to, Mex your like tampon you can play 20 years you will still be no challenge:p i hope i meet new enemys here, maybe sammy should bring his team so we can have some challenge? or idk

Hello my name Józef i 24 years old
I write becuouse i make team for kill zaowan team
I recruit good pvp team give msg here
You need requirements:
-Fast typing speed
-Good banter
-No botters (No mexs)
-No ventrilo ( combo guild-chat)
-Make funny jokes for good team socialize
I will make movie and record with my Nokia 2003 and post youtube

what do u mean by sammy's team? his team is gone, and don't even speak about these kids as spray with shine vel ihit6sdinrowyoudont

Hello my name Józef i 24 years old
I write becuouse i make team for kill zaowan team
I recruit good pvp team give msg here
You need requirements:
-Fast typing speed
-Good banter
-No botters (No mexs)
-No ventrilo ( combo guild-chat)
-Make funny jokes for good team socialize
I will make movie and record with my Nokia 2003 and post youtube
hi Tibianic

Sammy team? What a joke. They just used to fight some handicapped br monkeys on usa server and made a cool youtube vid.

Then split your team and fight each other if u cant find any serious opponent. Easy solution. If not then shut up and thank to God that u have any enemies. And you should be glad that i stopped playing with you and i rathered create different team so there is 1 more.

Mex as I told you in other threads, we are not many any more since its just ending up with whining on forums, we will be max 6-7? on oldera i Think, ofc it depends on how many ppl whos playing theres and you should do less talking and do something, we left each others cuz it was to easy when we were together

Back