• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Are you retarded? Or are just a dumb guy? I just said there won't be a rollback.. learn 2 read.

Server should be fixed. Can't check at the moment though.

Dont you think your team should stop buying experience donates? I lolled. like 80% of your team are donatekids

some people rather spend 10 euro, get high, instead of spending several hours obtaining the level. How crazy it might sound, some tibia players actually have a job.

Before Oldera......

Dominik: we will make own small team and play funny fights

meanwhile in oldera

17.50 Dominik: Ryan you there?
17.50: Ryan: yes what is it?
17:50 Dominik= Buying 20 premmium experience roses for my 30 guild members. ( we need more levels)
17:51 Ryan: thanks for money, i go spend them on pizzas

I'm going to pizza rehab, thanks guys for donating. I can finally afford going to a private clinic. Dominik actually haven't bought a single donation yet.. please dominik. I'm waiting!

You need recruit more people 50vs10 or no OB

we are waiting with 13 people in vent now. That sounds like a normal and decent team for me? tbh 13 is not even much. If you can't set up a team of 10~ people atleast then this community is just dead and finished.

Aso change that Italy host to sweden because half of the server is lagging. Its UNPLAYABLE.

Last edited:
Didn't you had a dutch host always ryan? I didn't hear much complains about laggs back in the days.

At the beginning I thought that will be big fun to play oldera agin. But now with such a lags its impossible, so annoying.

Srsly? a guy who are killing the old-school community is a guy who make a OT to make more money to more Machines to DDO servers? common peoples youare helping this piece of shit to get money just it, soon the server gonna be closed and all servers gonna be DDosedand who are playing gonna need stop because gonna be impossible.

I donated to this server, not because I needed the levels or items, but because I want to support his cause.

Back