• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Pizza bought server shut down, mission complete.
Why would he shut down the server when it's going so well? There is a lot more money to be made.

And i don't see why people are all raging, all servers face technical difficulties at some point just chill the fuck out.

The thing is I told you guys before I dont have the server sources. It's very hard for me to fix this database problem, it simply occurs due to the database being to big. I doubt this will be fixed and my guess this bug will occur quite a lot.

Why would I want this server down? Are you guys idiots? If I was greedy I'd work my butt off to get this bug fixed. I told you all before I don't have server sources, I'm checking a lot of configurations atm.

Can anyone make it clear for me what is wrong exactly? It is too hard to put server online now or it is too hard to avoind the rollback or it needs reset of server or something/

There will be no reset. Yet, I try to fix this bug as last Oldera this bug occurred multiple times a day. Causing the server to constantly rollback to the last start of the server.

When you were moving the server you had to save database so it will be like 2h rollback, who cares.. am i wrong ?

Server should change engine so the owner at least have sources so he's able to fix errors xd
and tbh he would care if reset the server was already boring, 1 fight / day - we had pz 18 hours a day

Tbh this is unbelivable nobody play originaltibia which is really nice server, but we have 150 + here on server with lags bugs and Rayan and exp scrollllllllolololol.

It's highrate, bugs as I told are inevitable, you guys rather wanted 7.72 oldera then a full 99% 7.4 with antibot client.

fuck sake nobody cares about if it's 7,7 or 7,1.
just put the shit online now so we can play please, we do not want custom clients because u hacked a ton of peeps...

Back