• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Item Editor for 10.77, 10.82, 10.90-10.94

@WibbenZ It loaded showed me Dat and Spr figures + made sure it is tibia 10.98 so the fault is in the item editor right?

Figures? The signature has to be the same, otherwise it won't load.
Compare that to the signature in your versions.xml ~ file.

@WibbenZ I cant ever thank you enough! You helped me greatly and I will provide an explanation so for anyone facing this in the future will know what to do.

Now if you reached to my problem and received the following 2 errors of unknown otb 57 and unknown DAT and SPR from item editor you will find that versions.xml dont exist in itemeditor however plugins folder exist, the solution is too damn simple, simply go to pluginsThree.xml and add this line after 10.77 and VOALAAAA! It opens and loads like a champ

<client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="42A3" sprsignature="57BBD603"/>

@bayview thank you so much for your support when I messaged you and no your compiling was not wrong.

Back