• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Tracker | Map Tracker?

Crolly

Lithera♣ Dev
Reaction score
Hey,

As there are no Item-Tracker free to download, and not even to buy I thought that I might create one.
I'm wondering if people would buy this program, and what could it cost?

I would not be the one doing the coding, I would just like to see a discussion about what people think about this...

We might also consider creating a Map Tracker sometime, not sure about that tho.

Yours,
Crolly.

Last edited:
Want to know what i think? that screw it. this type of program fucked up Ot comunitys by bringing the Shitsoft map in to it. Also as a maper i would hate to be riped by some noobie. Thats what i think do what ever you want to.

Want to know what i think? that screw it. this type of program fucked up Ot comunitys by bringing the Shitsoft map in to it. Also as a maper i would hate to be riped by some noobie. Thats what i think do what ever you want to.

This thread is mainly about the Item-Tracker (To get proper names for all the new sprites!). And I have personally nothing against creating a Map-Tracker to track the Tibian map, but I wouldn't do it because people might use it to track other people's custom maps.

Might use? They will steal every map they could put their hands into...

Dont like the idea of both item and map tracker, go and make your own stuff, and rl-ot sucks.

Then sorry. about map-tracker F off about item tracker don't know how it works

Map tracker will never be made, TibiaWR has been offering 1000$ for anyone that makes a map tracker, but no one took up the offer.

We will mainly focus on the Item-Tracker. And as Evan said, the Map-Tracker will most likely not be done, but we will see.

More discussions regarding the Item-Tracker?

I'm not sure what you mean by item-tracker, mind explaining please?

I guess, the correct name, atk, defense and so on as in real tibia
not sure though

Its not being updated anymore. No worth to buy it anymore.

Hey,

As there are no Item-Tracker free to download, and not even to buy I thought that I might create one.
I'm wondering if people would buy this program, and what could it cost?

I would not be the only doing the coding, I would just like to see a discussion about what people think about this...

We might also consider creating a Map Tracker sometime, not sure about that tho.

Yours,
Crolly.

How many years you got experience of programming? If u dont got alot experience, I can say that you cant make it just by snapping your fingers, you need alot experience for that.

Map tracker will never be made, TibiaWR has been offering 1000$ for anyone that makes a map tracker, but no one took up the offer.

Thats not true. I can get working map tracker whenever I want. You just need to find right place to get somebody to code it. Like Freelancer.com - Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online, If you pay enough, you can get anything done there.

I'm not the one who will be doing the coding, just a couple of friends and me who had a conversitation and they asked me to do a thread.

Would YOU buy an item tracker that could give your server all the names for the new sprites and the exact attributes? If you would, how much would you pay for it?

Last edited:
Map Tracker - Noobs going for the real Tibia map
Map Tracker - Me going for awesome custom maps

But item tracker is awesome. If I'm right it saves the name and the properties of the item and puts in into items.xml.
THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

Back
Top Bottom