• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Upgrader Lever

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I was wondering if i could get some help with a script I can't figure out how to do it... What i wish to happen is that I have a thing set up that is 3 squares, And a lever infront of the middle square so it sort of looks like a "T" I want you to be able to place certain items from a select set on the first square only one at a time, in the middle square an upgrading stone, and the last square some money, I want there to be a risk of it failing so if it fails it takes the money and the upgrading stone but leaves the item, and if it is sucessful it will take all three and put your new item on the middle place above the lever, and maybe make it so 1 person can enter the area threw a tp or door at a time so others cant go in and take items or pull the lever, And maybe that if the upgrade is successful it tps, And also if the person is there there for too long they get kicekd to a certain square so people cannot block the areaupgrader picture for otland.png

Last edited:
Back