• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items cant be used, please visit!

Gomn

Universe OTS is commin...
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to edit some items.
And my problem is:
I have made custom items on sorcerer and druid items and I only those 2 vocations can use them.
How can I make them items be usable for all vocations?

I have another problem, I want to have assassin star, I want it to be used at level 8.
In game it says level 80, how to change this?

You can make the items usable for all vocations through movements.xml

Just and example how it could look like :p
Code:
    <movevent type="Equip" itemid="7886" slot="feet" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
        <vocation id="1"/>
        <vocation id="5" showInDescription="0"/>
        <vocation id="2"/>
        <vocation id="6" showInDescription="0"/>
        <vocation id="3"/>
        <vocation id="7" showInDescription="0"/>
        <vocation id="4"/>
        <vocation id="8" showInDescription="0"/>
    </movevent>
    <movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7886" slot="feet" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Open your weapons folder and enter weapon.xml.

Find this and change from 80 to level 8
Code:
    <distance id="7368" level="80" event="function" value="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->

Ok thanks but there is one more thing about first part.

You see a xxxxx xxxxx(Xxx:xx).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers, druids, paladins and knights.
It weighs 1.00 oz.

Does "It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers, druids, paladins and knights." have to be shown?
Or there is way to delete it.

Just remove all those and all vocations will be able to use it.

Code:
        <vocation id="1"/>         <vocation id="5" showInDescription="0"/>         <vocation id="2"/>         <vocation id="6" showInDescription="0"/>         <vocation id="3"/>         <vocation id="7" showInDescription="0"/>         <vocation id="4"/>         <vocation id="8" showInDescription="0"/>

@OP: If you put this " <vocation id="6" showInDescription="0"/> " in movements , including this showInDescription="0" for all of the vocs that the item is enabled for, that message shouldn't be showing up.

If you don't have any vocation id's etc then all vocations will be able to carry the item + it doesn't show any text. Before I wrote anything in this thread I tried everything out and with your idea it would say something like this.

Code:
It can only be wielded properly by [B].[/B]

Back