• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items on Map, Decat-To working, but just once

rockseller

Lua & .NET Programmer
Reaction score
Hail OTLand!
I've been working in a project the last couple of months, but i'm facing a new problem.

This consists on actions, and items.xml:

I have 2 Items in Items.xml:
Item A
and
Item B Which will decay to Item A

In actions.xml, i have the item pointing to Item A.

When i create Item B with /i ItemB, it actually make it, and it decay to it, but the problem is, the item which is pointed to ItemA, supposed to convert it to ItemB, is getting stuck, is like if it finish the .LUA and just not convert.

What can i do?
Thanks in advance

Thanks for the replies.

This is fully working with the same LUA scripts and actions:
Code:
 <item id="2707" article="un" name="árbol de hojeda">
    <attribute key="description" value="Para poder talar este árbol, necesitas ser Leñador." />
  </item>

<item id="2710" article="un" name="árbol de hojeda talado">
    <attribute key="decayTo" value="2707" />
    <attribute key="duration" value="30" />
  </item>

While this isn't working:
Code:
 <item id="3603" article="una" name="piedra">
    <attribute key="description" value="Para poder talar este árbol, necesitas ser Leñador." />
  </item>

<item id="3632" article="una" name="piedra picada">
    <attribute key="decayTo" value="3603" />
    <attribute key="duration" value="30" />
  </item>

Note: For stones, i deleted the following line:
<item fromid="3603" toid="3609" article="a" name="stone" />

So item 3632 actually Decay-To 3603, but 3603 isn't working when i use the item on it, i'm practically debugging and the same actions and LUA for the first item A and B are working. (I basically just changed the IDs in code stuff, and edited Items.Xml)

So by any chance, is any other file involved in this Item A not working to Item B?

Back