• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Items.otb bug

sondwave

Reaction score
I'm trying to fix a 8.10 items.otb. I'm using OTX 2.9

The original items.otb that already came in datapack have this bug when a try to play on 8.10 client

eDUE7wy.jpg

So I open those water tiles on ItemEditor 0.4

rL4DlKX.jpg

And I fix
No3excO.jpg

I have do it JUST THAT, just fix those 5 water tiles, then i save but somehow the new saved items.otb is 3kb smaller than the old one

But after I fix, ocasionally on my server i have graphical glitches and my character dissappear. (in normal client a debug happens).
cdIanSm.jpg

Those graphical glitches appears if I open my items.otb and save, even if I dont modify nothing, only open and save with ItemEditor.

A thing more strange is: the size of items.otb change, even if I dont modify NOTHING

items.otb is the original otb, but I had open and saved with ItemEditor without modifying anything
items0.otb is the original.otb that came in datapack (don't cause any graphical glitches beside the black water tiles)
APfjipf.jpg

How i can fix those black water tiles and why ItemEditor bug my items.otb?

After testing for hours, i'm managed to find what cause those glitches.

I had put some runes on the npc shop via rme , everytime someone gets close the runes the client show those glitches,
FIX: Runes cannot be put via map editor, otherwise will show glitches for everyone nearby.

Weird, because with the default items.otb the runes don't show any glitches

Looks like I had same bug on tfs 1.2 which caused bug when I've updated my items.otb with over 400 items and map bug occured. Looks like removing runes from a shop repaired it and works ok so far. Thanks!

Back