• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X items.otb conversion

Lurk

Reaction score
hello, I have my items.otb which I believe are called 8.60v2 in object builder, but there's this 8.60 mapa that has a different items.otb that I want to import some maps of but I can't because the items.otb are different which makes the maps be really buggy, can I convert that?

Hey, if I good understand you must go by steps:
1. Open object builder and load original tibia folder.
2. Compile this by file - compile as with extended and transparency if you wont for example to tibia 8.60 v2 and repeat step 2.
3. Go to file - merge and load another folder tibia 8.6 v2 what you want add to this.
4. Compile as new one with extended and transparency.
5. Done :)

@edit
With items.otb open old one file and check option in itemeditor check missing files. If you want put new one to items.xml download too old one item editor I think 0.3.8 version on something like this and chose option "export to items.xml"
You will be have this new file in data/items. Open with notepad or something program like this and copy from exactly line. For example: if new items starting from 10001 so choose from this line.

Last edited:
Back