• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items.otb

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there anyway to update items.otb without the map gets fucked up? I am updating Thunderion real map to TFS 1.3 but I think there are a lot of missing items and otb isn't the same as the one on RME map editor.
When I put items.otb from RME map editor or TFS 1.3 items.otb the map turns into full move-able items/black SQMs and missing walls.
I am updating that real map because I heard it is the most completed real map or there's better real map data-pack posted that I can continue my work on?
Edit : How to know which .otb version I have?

Last edited:
Is there anyway to update items.otb without the map gets fucked up? I am updating Thunderion real map to TFS 1.3 but I think there are a lot of missing items and otb isn't the same as the one on RME map editor.
When I put items.otb from RME map editor or TFS 1.3 items.otb the map turns into full move-able items/black SQMs and missing walls.
I am updating that real map because I heard it is the most completed real map or there's better real map data-pack posted that I can continue my work on?
Edit : How to know which .otb version I have?
When you load the otb in itemeditor it should say the version, something like:
Code:
>> OTB version 57.
>> Loading client files.
>> Client version 1098.

Best was is to upgrade it in RME and fix the issues you find. Then after it's updated use the new otb file.

When you load the otb in itemeditor it should say the version, something like:
Code:
>> OTB version 57.
>> Loading client files.
>> Client version 1098.

Best was is to upgrade it in RME and fix the issues you find. Then after it's updated use the new otb file.
Yeah I think I will just compare, and add the missing items but still cannot load items.otb I get this error.
> OTB version 19.
> PluginTwo: Error while parsing, unknown flag 0x81 at id 101.
> Failed to load dat.
> Loading client files.
> Client version 860.

Back