• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Items require player value

botter1234

Reaction score
This works guys, Thank you Cykotitan, please dont forget to Rep+ Cykotitan
check out callFunction(cid, item.uid, slot, boolean) :p
remember to include boolean in function onEquip arguments

basically using this function you can set the attributes of the item in items.xml, then create a script that only allows them to use the item with certain skills or hp etc...
then this will add the stats

======================================

Okay so I've tried a little bit of everything and cant seem to find a way to move items without deleting and remaking them in a different area, is there a function to automatically just move the item to your bag? or depot?

basically I want for server to check the player for a storage value, if that value greater than the players storage value then to move item to bag

I cannot just make the item have a script in movements because lua does not support the item attributes that we use in our server

Any ideas? so far I've basically created a globalevent that checks the players slots for the itemids and and if the player is wearing it and they are not high enough rebirth then it deletes it and puts it in their bag

Last edited:
how's onEquip for a change? if you're using 0.4 you can even use callFunction to get the item's stat modifications to apply
what exactly does Lua not support?

abosrb percentages, but if I use that callFunction will it automatically give the item the attributes?

and I had successfully made a script that worked to prevent it but it wouldn't give items stats unless I scripted them manually, then after scripting them manually realized there is no absorb attribute xD

check out callFunction(cid, item.uid, slot, boolean) :p
remember to include boolean in function onEquip arguments

Back