• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Items.xml

Fearme

Reaction score
Okay, so we're doing some donor items...But the custom item we made isn't working...
Code:
</item>
 <item id="30001" article="a" name="Donation Distance Weapon">
     <attribute key="weight" value="1200"/>
      <attribute key="attack" value="500"/>
      <attribute key="weaponType" value="distance"/>
      <attribute key="shootType" value="largerock"/>
      <attribute key="range" value="8"/>
      <attribute key="skillDist" value="10"/>
    </item>

That's the code...But when we try to spawn it, it says "Couldn't add item: 30001"

Use next id of highest id already made not counting these water,lemonade stuff. Also add this item through DAT since its other object. You should use simply Change attribute command/function to rename it and change attributes like attack/attackspeed etc.

if you are using OtItemEditor then go to others/ your item number/ the sid= the id

if you did that then>> save the otb in your server/data/items
and edit the items.xml

and done

If you want to add items to the items.xml, the itemid have to exist in the items.otb.
You can look in Remere which id is for which item (it can be that it's not exactly the same if the items.otb in Remere is different then the one from your server).
If an itemid exist in the items.otb isn't added yet to items.xml, you can still add it to your server, it's just if you click on it you will see: You see an item of type xxxx, please report it to gamemaster.

Okay, thx...Uhm...I hate my server...Every...Damn...Thing...Is in POLISH...EVERY DAMN SIGN...POLISH.EVERY DAMN GLOBALEVENT = POLISH
Oh and by the way...Can someone send me a script of a "forever aol" it's an aol..But it lasts forever..

To have a forever aol, you can set the charges to 0 in items.xml
XML:
<attribute key="charges" value="0" />
If that doesn't work on your server, you can also set it really high.

Last edited:
Yeah but I want 1 version of normal aol, and then 1 version of forever aol...Should I just copy the aol and then make the forever aol..Value = 0?

I did it, but i don't know what ID to use...

Last edited:
Back