• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Its possible to compile Rl map?

Lukatelo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm here again to ask against the forgotten server. Its possible to compile the server and then put real map with all the futures that it has in one folder to run the server?

Hello.
You can get latest compiled distros at nightlies.otland.net.
Just click x32 release or x64 release according to your operating system.

If you want to download a RL datapack, I would recommend this: https://github.com/orts (10.76. Works with latest versions I think)
If you have any questions, search in the forum for tutorials like "how to make first ot".

Hello.
You can get latest compiled distros at nightlies.otland.net.
Just click x32 release or x64 release according to your operating system.

If you want to download a RL datapack, I would recommend this: https://github.com/orts (10.76. Works with latest versions I think)
If you have any questions, search in the forum for tutorials like "how to make first ot".

I'm trying to search some 8.60 version guy :D

You don't have to compile server if you decide to change your map. The best way is to download TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.0+ for Tibia 8.60. Then, find somewhere real Tibia map, and then find somewhere real Tibia data pack.
Code:
1. Download TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.0 for Tibia 8.60
2. Download Real Tibia map from 8.60
3. Download full real Tibia data pack for 8.60 (most of them will be compatible with TFS)
4. Mix them together and enjoy.
You don't have to compile (programming compile) to make it work. Just download, unpack, copy, paste and viola.

You don't have to compile server if you decide to change your map. The best way is to download TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.0+ for Tibia 8.60. Then, find somewhere real Tibia map, and then find somewhere real Tibia data pack.
Code:
1. Download TFS 0.4 or TFS 1.0 for Tibia 8.60
2. Download Real Tibia map from 8.60
3. Download full real Tibia data pack for 8.60 (most of them will be compatible with TFS)
4. Mix them together and enjoy.
You don't have to compile (programming compile) to make it work. Just download, unpack, copy, paste and viola.

I got the Datapack from a Global server, its really cool, I fixed a lot of bugs from it, and I edited the map. but there's exist bugs that I've asked, and the answer was that I only can fix them changing my Executable to another one with TFS 0.4 or superior.
Here in this case, can you explain me how to do this that you are saying to me? or just post any tutorial that show it, because i'm novice making that changes. Thanks anyways :D

Back