• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

it's possible to lock mount for certains outfits?

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Well Hello otland
i use tfs 0.4 also i use otclient

i have this questions about if its possible to lock mounts for certain outfits?
if it's possible how? via server or OTClient source side?

want to add old outfits to my server but as they are not made to use mounts, when i use the old outfits sprites + mount the sprites looks weird

bummpp!

need to block mounts for certains outfits ! pls help

hm but what exactly happens? you have one outfit of the all and when you choose mount it can't say that you cannot use the mount?
yes that's whats happens with the script i can use mount as nothing :/ it doesnt works @jestem pro

i have this source code buts its for tfs 1.2 and im using 0.4
could someone convert?
Code:
if ((playerOutfit->lookType == 128) || (playerOutfit->lookType == 136)) {
   sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE);
   return false;
with the script i can use mount as nothing :/ it doesnt works

@Animera
here how its works bro ;)

fixed #1334 - player should be able to mount only on registred outfits · otland/forgottenserver@ea9ad8e · GitHub

for me isn't usefull because the outfits that i need to lock mounts options are registered in my outfits.xml i need them registred

Last edited:
bummp!

please anyone can convert tis code to tfs 0.4 for me pls?
Code:
   return false
Code:
   return false

bumping

Last edited by a moderator:
bummp!

please anyone can convert tis code to tfs 0.4 for me pls?
Code:
   return false
Code:
   return false

bumping

But it's the same code? Also if you want things done in the source code you also should write out the rev, the most common are 3777 and 3884 but you have over 100 changes there.
Have you tested to compile that code?

But it's the same code? Also if you want things done in the source code you also should write out the rev, the most common are 3777 and 3884 but you have over 100 changes there.
Have you tested to compile that code?
yes i did i added it to tfs 1.2 but im using tfs 0.4 someone told me i must add that q a similar code into players.cpp or protocolgame.cpp to me (
others told me that it could be done in lua but the code provided by @jestem pro didn't worked to
me :C

yes i did i added it to tfs 1.2 but im using tfs 0.4 someone told me i must add that q a similar code into players.cpp or protocolgame.cpp to me (
others told me that it could be done in lua but the code provided by @jestem pro didn't worked to
me :C

But try to add it to 0.4 in that case and post the errors you get.

yes i did okey i will i tried to edit the code but i don't know the functions source of the server give me few minits

men i've lost the config of my libraries give me a day to be able to compile again

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i did okey i will i tried to edit the code but i don't know the functions source of the server give me few minits
men i've lost the config of my libraries give me a day to be able to compile again

You are writing with a moderator and keep breaking the rules?
This is not the first time I have merged your post, either stop or im banning you from using the support boards.
This is the last time im warning you.

Rules for the Support board
Read the ... rules or stop using the forums.

30mins is not 24h.

You are writing with a moderator and keep breaking the rules?
This is not the first time I have merged your post, either stop or im banning you from using the support boards.
This is the last time im warning you.

Rules for the Support board
Read the ... rules or stop using the forums.

30mins is not 24h.
i know the rules but i was replying i have to wait a day to answer to you?srry if i didn't edit my post to answer you ... rlly im srry this will be the last time. im out :/

Back