• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Jacera 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Languages FLUENTLY spoken: portuguese-br / eglish
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: Tibia 6, OTs 5
If you've been staff before, on what servers?: yes, WarOTs
Other reasons you should be a staff member: would be nice to have a Brazilian on the team,since in Brazil has enough players tibia
Have you played Jacera before?: yes,litle time

Community Manager

Community_Manager.gif

When I started to play at ambera I was thinking about this as a server like others 4Funs advertised on the internet, with which I'll say "goodbye" in one day, maybe two. But fortunately, I was wrong. This is one of the most recommended and one of my favourites servers I've ever played! Leveling on ambera and questing in here it's just relaxing, and in some way funny. Friendly people, guild wars and tokens - it makes me happy every time I'm login in.

I try to be online every day at least one and half hour, so I can say that I'm far, far away to inactive :)

Why do I'm writing this application? Because I want to become a Community Manager on any server. Why? It's easy - to make a server just better, and to get more players from my country, and also from whole Europe! To create new events, exp places and to be close to players. Okay, okay - I'll stop a little bit, because you may not have the foggiest idea who's the Community Manager, and the abbreviation CM associate you only with the employee of CipSoft.

Community Manager - difficult to give an encyclopedic definition of CM, but it isn't at a higher level of server management than GM! This is a person who works every day with players. He's listening to their opinions on all kinds of subjects, carry out questionnaires, helps. CM is also organizing competitions and events, oversee the course of these events, writing news and gives Administrator a lot of ideas that would contribute to the development of OTS.
In short, the CM is someone like animator hotel, which is to provide guests with fun. If the guests like it, they will return!

Why me - the person that you see for the first time in your life (actually, only my nickname) - would be Community Manager on your OTS?

1. I like to work in groups with other people who also inspire and motivate me to continue working;
2. I'm a competent and I'll undertake any task that is entrusted to me;
3. I have dozens of ideas, through which the server will become an even more enjoyable for the players (some of them are already during the implementation to ForgottenL);
4. Personally, I'm also a gamer and I can see on the server is what bothers me, or what I would change. I acknowledge the principle: "From the players, for players;
5. I am a creative and inventive. Every day I try to think up some new facilities for servers;
6. I worked in many Polish projects such as:
- Eternal Kingdoms
- Bottle of Wine
- Necronomicon;
7. In addition to being a Community Manager, I'd be writing quests, locations and descriptions of sites because I was a writer on all other servers, and projects listed above.
8. For your wish I will writing also a news on the homepage.

Some information about myself:

My name is Jonte, on the Internet known as the "CrusherN". I am 16 years old, born and live in Malmö (Sweden). I'm going to first class in high school. I'm sociable and it's easy for me to communicate with others. I'm interested in lots of things to which hardly anyone fills some enthusiasm, including: fantasy (literature, film, card games, board games, army [miniatures] LARP's [Live Action Role-Playing] ), the street magic (yes, yes... I am " magician "), computer games and hardware (not playing games, and shifting them as soon as possible, but rather reviewing and evaluating them), history (especially ancient [especially the Greek] and medieval). Of these more normal schedule, I can replace football and handball, tennis, volleyball, modeling, film. I also work at company which's organizing events. We organize various events sponsored throughout Sweden, including previously acquired knowledge could transfer the work of the OTS. I'm an ultras of polish football club - Wisla Krakow, so I've got a lot of experience with planning and organising things.

I can speak english ( fluently ) , swedish , a little bit french and dutch

Regards,
CrusherN

Recommends so far:
Sacred Anlyest
Clint

Well i would recommend this guy ^

Even though i applied here :p

Red is a good owner, and an even better friend. Join his team, if you know you can help - no maybe's!

Regards,
TibiaWR

Reactions: Red
Hello, here's my 10 cents.

Languages FLUENTLY spoken: Spanish, English
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: 9 Years on Tibia, 8 Years on OTs
If you've been staff before, on what servers?: Znote as Tutor for a year
Other reasons you should be a staff member: I have a lot of experience in Tibia, gameplay, real locations, etc. Also i have been tutor before and i know how to behave.
Have you played Jacera before?: Back in December 2010, just for some months.

Thank you Red.

He's currently busy with exams, He should be unbusy sometime this week (or next) at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back