• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Jacera 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So , Red,-> Red-Now whats happening?

Did you really already forget what I mentioned in my last post? Cmon bro just be patient with this timing may not be Reds strong suite but he is one hell of a good hoster.

None asked about hosting, owh yeah I remember sorry , I am just curious cause he's online at OTland watching other advertisements and shit and not this one I am like (?)??

Hello Red, I'd like to throw in an application for your server. To explain more about myself, the following is a link to my http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ page! It is self explanatory. Thanks!

- Age -
- Languages FLUENTLY spoken: -
English
- Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: -
Tibia-7.4'ish OT-7.72
- If you've been staff before, on what servers? -
Several servers, most of my employers can be found on the application page under referrals.
- Other reasons you should be a staff member -
I enjoy talking and growing with the community as well as asserting my knowledge of OT's and helping owner's with the community side of a server development. More information can be provided on my application page.
- Have you played Jacera before? -
No

I hope that I will met your expectations and I'd be glad to hear back from you. I do have a long line of experience and hope you will recognize that when deciding me for a position in your server. Thanks!

Languages FLUENTLY spoken:English & Polish
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: Playing tibia about 5 yrs and OTs about 2 yrs
If you've been staff before, on what servers?:I was staff on a few 7.6 servers like 2-3 yrs ago
Other reasons you should be a staff member:I just like to help people
Have you played Jacera before?:Yep

Thank you all for applying, we'll be keeping this thread open until I'm done with exams (Friday) and Autumn and I will be looking through the list and making some decisions.

We are looking for staff members that will improve the quality of the players and also bring as many players as possible. If you know any teams that you could potentially bring to Jacera, post them in your first application.

Red

I'll invite alot of peoples from ventrilo! I got like 100 player that will join it! They love real maps as hell! I can't say their names beacuse i can't remember these all! They will make a guild and they will be the top :p

Keep posting guys. Applications are being read. Don't think any of your applications are being ignored. Red has been busy with finals but he and I will be making decisions pretty soon. Goodluck to all of you.

Autunm, if I am chosen i will most likely not be using this user. Please contact Blez.

Languages FLUENTLY spoken: Swedish, English.
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: Tibia.com 10+ years, OTs 6+ years.
If you've been staff before, on what servers?: Senior Tutor on rl Tibia between 2002-2006. Staff on my own server of course, most known by "EliteOTs Classic (7.40)".
Other reasons you should be a staff member: Hate botters? then you'll love me, if you don't want to get rid of botters, I'm the last guy that you should allow in your server.
Have you played Jacera before?: Nop, I don't play OTs for fun. if I want gaming, I go Tibia.com or CS :)

Reactions: Red
Languages FLUENTLY spoken: Swedish, English
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: Around 8 Years on rl Tibia and 3-4 years on Open Tibia.
If you've been staff before, on what servers?: All of my servers and like 20 other servers all from client version 8.10 to 8.70
Other reasons you should be a staff member: I'll always try to help people, i'll always react nice to people and i'll always try to make peace and not war (if you understand me) :), Reporting bugs to the Admin (you), Following the rules of the server and make sure the players are doing that also.
Have you played Jacera before?: No.

Languages FLUENTLY spoken: Swedish, English.
Years playing Tibia, years playing OTs: Tibia.com 10+ years, OTs 6+ years.
If you've been staff before, on what servers?: Senior Tutor on rl Tibia between 2002-2006. Staff on my own server of course, most known by "EliteOTs Classic (7.40)".
Other reasons you should be a staff member: Hate botters? then you'll love me, if you don't want to get rid of botters, I'm the last guy that you should allow in your server.
Have you played Jacera before?: Nop, I don't play OTs for fun. if I want gaming, I go Tibia.com or CS :)

Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back