• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

James #Mapping

Bubecki

Reaction score
Hello : ppp

Here's a gallery of some of my mapping.
I'm working on my tibia server 8.6..

What's your opinion about that?
Tell me in coment ;) Hope you enjoy !
t5URPvU.png

vzGtUZY.png

m8grhh6.png

Rme - Preview
j38cHBE.jpg

If u Love Custom client ot i can Give u Need remers map editor / items otb / client Hell more items / outfits / effects :p

I like what you're going for but somehow it seems cluttered to me while still having not much in it. Also some spots don't look like it would actually be that way before it fell apart, like the right most building is too small and not shaped like an actual building or like the amphora right infront of the large cask. Or the fire blocking the dude from leaving his bed.

Client 7.6.
Just only Town.
What do you think?
1 (1).jpg
2.​
1 (2).jpg
1 (3).jpg
1 (4).jpg

Attachments

I really like how spacious houses are for players, center looks nice for me, I love that if someone buys house with garden then he don't have higher floor, and if someone has higher floor then he doesn't have garden, i did the same and this is really fair! good job!

I don't like this relax spots with fountains, I'm afraid you will know it when you will test this map and try to walk and seat on a bench there... try using two different sculptures and decide either on street lamp or on coal basin, in my opinion street lamps looks better. Puting grass border on this white tiles will make them not outstand that much :)

I hate this horizontal altar under depo locker and 3x stone stairs where one ends up on grass and just two on street i would just erase one stairs on the east and one on the west but don't know whats above them :)

Back