• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Java Programing From 0

Zerox009

Reaction score
I introduce myself, Tibia has been an inspiration of what was a child, which I am doing my Computer Engineering career, for games games, which to demonstrate some skills that I learned in my institution, I leave this link of my new Channel if someone would like to learn Java.

I am still studying and applying to the channel what has been learned from my university.

The channel is in Spanish.

Me presento, tibia ha sido una inspiración de lo que era un niño, lo cual estoy haciendo mi carrera de Ingeniería en informática, para juegos de juegos, a lo que para demostrar algunas habilidades que aprendió en mi institución, dejo este link de mi nuevo Canal si alguien le gustaría aprender Java.

Yo todavía estoy estudiando y estoy aplicando al canal lo que se ha aprendido de mi universidad.

El canal es en español.

Why Spanish? wouldn't it be neater to work work more than just your native people?
Also, that gotta be a record, 1 message in 10 years xD

Ajajaja

If the truth 1 message in 10 years,
The truth as this forum was in English at that time I was hard to understand and just looking for what I needed OTS Maps Programing etc,
But over time one learns lots of things,

Many programming resources in English and I usually read books and etc, so well with us many people from OTs who use this Spanish native language website.

Greeting and see you later :)

Back