• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Javascript or Python server

nandobfer

Reaction score
are there any non abandoned javascript nodejs or python server? I would very much like to contribute with some active project like that

I have such an active project, but it's not open source.
Why bother replying here then?

@nandobfer
My Web RPG project is ~sort of~ abandoned but I would rather give it to someone who I know has the capabilities to see it through. However, it's completely custom and has nothing to do with TFS/Tibia (except the graphics I pinched for development), so I'm not sure if it's the sort of thing you're looking for. Anyway, drop me a pm if you're interested.

Cause it might be open sourced in the future.

@nandobfer
My Web RPG project is ~sort of~ abandoned but I would rather give it to someone who I know has the capabilities to see it through. However, it's completely custom and has nothing to do with TFS/Tibia (except the graphics I pinched for development), so I'm not sure if it's the sort of thing you're looking for. Anyway, drop me a pm if you're interested.
I would ask you the same question about this, why bother when it's not even Tibia related, but I honestly don't care.

Did you just stop reading after "nothing to do with TFS/Tibia"?
You bark a lot for your size Oen. You seem to like to bark up everyone's trees. Maybe calm down a little, take a nap, chill for once in your life, your life might feel like war, but life is not a war, it's about co-existing for those with basic reasoning and life skills, those who still touch grass once in a while.

As far as what you just said, what did you want me to read? That his project used the Tibia sprites though, and that he's not sure if his project is relevant or not?
You think I know for sure whether my project is relevant or not? You think anyone cares or that it matters?

Have a nice day, bark bark.

@nandobfer
Actually, that's exactly what i'm looking for. I don't want a tibia clone, I was customizing a TFS by adding races, classes, and almost a completely new mmo. Just using OT engine and structure, but I would rather not code c++. I really wanna take a look into your project, just started a conversation with ou. I've also sent a friend request on discord from Burgos#5587 if you find it better to talk

Last edited:
Cause it might be open sourced in the future.

I would ask you the same question about this, why bother when it's not even Tibia related, but I honestly don't care.
He never specified it had to be Tibia/TFS related, only that it had to be an abandoned project, which yours isnt. Also, as you can see from his response, it suits his needs.

He never specified it had to be Tibia/TFS related, only that it had to be an abandoned project, which yours isnt. Also, as you can see from his response, it suits his needs.
The thread is under the "Open Tibia" forum section. If it's not Open Tibia related then the post is off-topic...
Before you tell me to report the post, I don't care, I'm just saying there's a clear implication here of it being Open Tibia related, this is an Open Tibia community and they didn't say "I want to make my own game" or anything like that.

Yes they mentioned that the project should not be abandoned which mine isn't.
I don't care which suits his needs, that's not how conversations work, conclusions arise spontaneously as they unfold, if your project suits him better, good, but since we cannot predict the future it was just as much of a fair game for me to suggest mine.
At least if you have basic common sense you understand this, if not I can't help you. Best of luck.

Also, of course he chose your server, yours is the only one that's open source 😂

Back