• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jax OP :D

Bica

Reaction score
OH YEH GUYS

brcOl.png

That's nothing. Play AP Master Yi solo mid. Nothing can beat him. NOTHING. I got a 34/2/4 243minionkills score before.

Why Your CCleaner icon is different than mine? :(

@OnTopic:
Why do you use Heal? O.O
LOL at that ashe's build XDDDDD

Ah, I remember the good old days, back when dodge chance was OP. With his skill and boots, dodging tower hits and fountain was crazy.

Last edited:
Why Your CCleaner icon is different than mine? :(

@OnTopic:
Why do you use Heal? O.O
LOL at that ashe's build XDDDDD

ahahah that ccleaner icon :D
____
btw it's easy to me play with heal, so in case a noob support i can heal everyone in team fight..
and it was supposted to i pick ashe, but that noob picked first, then i picked jax and i made this score aahahha

And I just noticed this, but... Your minion score is absolutely crappy. You need to learn how to last hit.

*EDIT-1*: To be honest, everyone in the game has crappy minion score... Damn, you must be having easy matches on your level :/

let's play Le'Blanc vs Master Yi mid,i will beat you easly

I'll play a passive AD~AP Master in that case. Simply using Q/E to last hit, Medi to heal up after your offense, use hpots if Medi wasn't enough, and bring teammates after a few minutes in order to Gank/Push your lane. It's still an easy win if I got a decent team. You may be the better champion on the middle lane, but you have no chance if I manage to not die and push/gank your lane after a few minutes. leBlanc is OP, but she is beatable. She doesn't have the uber utility that Master Yi has.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

hilarious post

Why? They dont even have junglers man :) And everyone plays "heave damagage dealers" only. They dont even know the word meta. And I dont blame them I mean it's not so wierd considering they havent played for a long time.

Back