• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jax OP :D

Why? They dont even have junglers man :) And everyone plays "heave damagage dealers" only. They dont even know the word meta. And I dont blame them I mean it's not so wierd considering they havent played for a long time.

ur such a fool

xd

I'll play a passive AD~AP Master in that case. Simply using Q/E to last hit, Medi to heal up after your offense, use hpots if Medi wasn't enough, and bring teammates after a few minutes in order to Gank/Push your lane. It's still an easy win if I got a decent team. You may be the better champion on the middle lane, but you have no chance if I manage to not die and push/gank your lane after a few minutes. leBlanc is OP, but she is beatable. She doesn't have the uber utility that Master Yi has.

easy to silence your heal and after I build rabadons I will combo you if you havent bought tanky items

thing i can say. If you are playing a normal game or something that isnt Draft or ranked, it doesnt matter just having fun isnt it?
Games are for fun and not being pr0 and shit.

Back