• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jesper's Mapping

Ok, updated. Please rate 1/10. THIS HAS TO BE OK :(!

Can some moderator remove ALL the comments? As I removed the images and replaced 'em. :p

Last edited:
Well I think it looks decent, 6/10. Not extremely impressed, but I wouldn't mind walking pass this while playing.

Moderator Message: Old posts above Jesper_Kladden has been deleted due to his request.
Several Post(s) deleted.

I think you have too much spammed flowers and mushrooms. No Nature?! (Bushes and trees!) and not a single grass tufft... the guy living there must have a heck of a nice trimmer. Anywayz.. I didn't like it. To messy. 2/10

How can big Trees grow in a cave? o_O

that's a big fail ^^

Go and fix that right ahead :p

kind regards, Evil Hero

dude this isnt better then your last, and i will tell you the only way to make it not suck as much as this. STOP USING AUTO BORDERS. Infact, stop using anything but raw. 1/10

last one for tree in cave is bad

but i give u 8/10 coz of the tree
and its nice making simple details :)

still shitty. the nature doesnt consist of 500 flowers and 3 stones. and your mountain has an edge of atleast 10sqm straight...

Back