• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JG's Gallery

Uncle

Spriter
Reaction score
Hey, guys! You probably don't know me, but I know many of you! And I'm pretty sure you have already seen some of my work. That's because I've been working with pixel art for the last 6 years and though all my sprites were made for exclusive use, I've seen it everywhere (I really mean it). I worked for Pokexgames for something like 2/3 years, untill Grand Line Adventures team asked me if it was possible to do some kind of animations. And so I did. By that time I made the very first animations for GLA and since that I've been working with them.
Well, that was some of my backstory so you can know me better.
Now, for the first content I'm about to show you, I chose some jungle sprites. Made it 2 years ago for GLA.

Jungle.png

I don't know if I can use that facebook stuff overthere. I'll wait for you to tell me.
And if there's no problem, I'll be habby to have you there. I have just started it.
For now, that's it!
See you.

Always wondered why you were just lurking all these years

Cool stuff btw, keep doing it

Always wondered why you were just lurking all these years

Cool stuff btw, keep doing it

Hahaha! A bit of lack of time and some laziness in me, I guess that's it.
Thanks for the feedback! And I sure will.

Hi, there! Here is one of the lastest animations I made for Grand Line Adventures. Hope you like it!

giphy.gif

that cape animation is actually really cool.. looks awesome bro - nice job

that cape animation is actually really cool.. looks awesome bro - nice job
Great! That means all the pain in the ass I had to make it was worthy! Hahah!
Thanks for the feedback!

Welcome! Many people might not recognize you yet because of the young gallery but they have to know that you are totally a top-notch artist. I hope you will show more sprites here showing what you are capable of! Good luck with everything :)

Welcome! Many people might not recognize you yet because of the young gallery but they have to know that you are totally a top-notch artist. I hope you will show more sprites here showing what you are capable of! Good luck with everything :)
Wow! I'm really flattered! You've been always a great inspiration to me. Thanks, bro!

Finally posting under your own account. Great work, as always
Thanks, man! Glad you liked it!

Absolutely soft motion. Congrats!
Thank you! E Ă© bicampeĂŁo, porra! :D

---

I appreciate your feedback guys! That really motivates me!

Hey, guys! Here is a tribute for all Tibia players! If you have ever asked yourself how a crown set would look like as an outfit, well, this is it! Let me know what you think of it!
And if you would like to see the crown warrior being worn step by step, visit Pixel it on facebook!

Attachments

• Crown Warrior.png
    Crown Warrior.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 191 · VirusTotal
Great works mate! I really dig your animation style, though the crown set guy seems to be holding shield in a very weird way :D

Great works mate! I really dig your animation style, though the crown set guy seems to be holding shield in a very weird way :D
Duly noted, man! I'll improve that! Thanks for the feedback!

Made it for anatomy studies... Trapezius was absolutely the hardest muscle to do, and yet I don't know if that's the best solution for it...
Anyways, what do you think of it?
You may use more of the perspective height and width to improve it. It's not bad anyway, I like it.

Nice Wyvern btw, it reminds me a lot of Lucas Melo style.

Last edited:
Back