• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JG's Gallery

Hello, I play GLA for almost 6 months by now, I always loved how the game used animations and climate, the sounds, and the effects, the ships everything in GLA is awesome (I mean in the graphical part, because the game normdays is to repetitive, like a infinity loop of getting level 70 with a new char, and wish for luck to get another), btw I want say you are a excellent spriter

awesome animations but what gives me more attention is your nature sprites , i love it đź’“

Thank you!

Hello, I play GLA for almost 6 months by now, I always loved how the game used animations and climate, the sounds, and the effects, the ships everything in GLA is awesome (I mean in the graphical part, because the game normdays is to repetitive, like a infinity loop of getting level 70 with a new char, and wish for luck to get another), btw I want say you are a excellent spriter

Thanks, man!

I think it's time for a little update! :D

post2.gif

See ya!

Back