• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

How about making me A GM?. If you wish to talk with me tell me via pm your msn / GMail
Oh BTW is this ot going to be updated to 8.0?

Last edited:
How about making me A GM?. If you wish to talk with me tell me via pm your msn / GMail
Oh BTW is this ot going to be updated to 8.0?

If you had more interest for the server you would have found all info you need.
The server will never be updated! I'm sure you would understand that too if you read through the beginning post.

I suggest you write more details about you so I get to know you better. What I hate the most is people that do "make me a gm", I don't know you and have no reason to put you as a game master with this little information. I'm sure an administrator like you understands that too!

I hope OT server will stay as 7.6 and Cato will choose the best person to be on this position.

@Cato
You should know that you can always count on me and I can help.
I just know and like this OT server, I used to play on 36.hopto.org with my mates to have fun.

Updating of characters should be funny >;o ..

Enjoy and see you on the server!

Last edited:
I would like to apply for job , i have been playing OT's for 3 years and have the knowledge to script (basic) and map.

I have now played on the server for a few days as you asked me too and have seen how people may be abusing bugs and got use to the map.

Aazza,

Last edited:
@Barpel

Mhm, I would like to say now "Didn't I tell you?" my RL bro >;o

@Up

IMHO quests aren't needed on a PvP-Enforced OTS, but Cato's choice.

Last edited:
I hope OT server will stay as 7.6 and Cato will choose the best person to be on this position.

@Cato
You should know that you can always count on me and I can help.
I just know and like this OT server, I used to play on 36.hopto.org with my mates to have fun.

Updating of characters should be funny >;o ..

Enjoy and see you on the server!

GM Jester is working on updating the characters.

@Barpel

Mhm, I would like to say now "Didn't I tell you?" my RL bro >;o

@Up

IMHO quests aren't needed on a PvP-Enforced OTS, but Cato's choice.

I think quests is fun to do. Like the annihilator, or the warlock quest.

:eek: The warlock quest .. you just get owned..

You think it's impossible to do?

@Down

I've done it many times, twice solo at Level 120~ paladin. Magic walls _/

Btw, little offtopic here

Last edited:
It is without Eli Stormstirker guy and less than 5 people.

Unless you just get liek 15 sorcerers and UE all the way.

:eek: The warlock quest .. you just get owned..

Oh, it is just to use your brain and you'll get it working. Then you also get this fancy paralyze rune which is very effective to catch your opponent.

Hello guys I am GM Bassam

Jester I hope you can make the update very well and Thanks for helping the server

Thanks for Cato and GM Purple Monk and GM Shiver And Every GM in the server :)

Yours /GM Bassam

I would like to apply as GM, i got experience as GM when i had my own server(Deathstar), and im myself an old Aldora player, most of the people that plays on servers im GM on never leaves because they like me , im an nice person, ^^ dunno what more to say, except that im swedish :p

Back