• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Job as game master on 36.hopto.org

Whoah!

Gallar told me I'm supposed to sign up here, so here I am, going to lick Cato's arse in order to get whatever I want. Yes, err. So.

I wanted to apply for a GM position for two main reasons: first, I'm getting pissed off by situation like I see an obvious botter and can't ban him right away though I'm used to doing so... still, clearing up the cheating is what I'd like to perform. Second reason is the fact that I enjoyed my GM work on another server, later on it became pretty much dead, and right now I'm missing the old running around and punishing all teh bad guys etc well that was amusing.
Guess you'd like to know something about my experience, so here it goes: I was an active GM on The Hysteria server, maybe you recognise the name, maybe you don't; anyway that results in two things: firstly I got used to the responsibility etc etc., secondly I've got a lot of experience in searching and effective prooving of people's cheating, which means I'd most likely ban cheaters effectively and, what's more important, justifully.
Anything to add? Well, I liked the GM job, therefore I used to be active and helpful; not like I'm going to stay anyhow official etc like all those wanna-have-highstyle-attitude guys, I'm sharp-tongued etc but never freaky; old staff from The Hysteria hated me, still, they had to admit I'm doing the job the best way I could, guess that's a fine recomendation

Awaiting a prompt reply.

cast/GM Cast/Tharris/whatever ;x

I wanna to apply for GM position too.
I was had on Furora tutor [ I've sell my char ]
My friend is hoster on someone OT and he giving me GM,for play,so i have experience on that branch.

I'll wait for answer.
Greets,Machaivelli.

Whoah!

Gallar told me I'm supposed to sign up here, so here I am, going to lick Cato's arse in order to get whatever I want. Yes, err. So.
[...]

cast/GM Cast/Tharris/whatever ;x

My recommend, if it mean sth ofc.
Cast was a god on aurea-war 7.6 ;)

Last edited:
@Machaivelli
This doesn't hold at all. I'm sorry.
@cast
Haha, I like your type. Talk to gallar about how to contact me.
@(Pan,
Nippe,
Flyde)
You have been notified.

Mejen, I added you to msn.

Hello there Cato,

gallar told me about the position of a GM on the OT I've been playing all_the_time when I was bored of rl tibia.
I've known hopto from probably the day it started, and played it with a shitload of joy!
Anywayz, I can spot a botty when I see one, I've also had plenty of GM jobs on other (war) servers, so the commands wont be a problem.

For the rest, I can help you with updating the chars, since I personally think some of the chars need to be changed a bit more.
Also I'd like to help with some areas of the map.

Waiting for a reply,
(GM) hell/Danny :p

Any one of you still interested?

im interseted lol i want be Gm wannabe mapper <3
well i can map a map to not gettin borred :D
just add me on msn if u got one :confused: [email protected]

i would catch botters for sure im not corupted 'n shits :D

Ma Infos ;> :
Name : Allen
Expiriance at GM : i had ma own ot hosted like 120 ppl 24/7 but my computer got fucked and now i dont host it anymore :)

i hope im a good GM for u

If u dont trust me just give me few commands and not IPBANN commands just tp commands to some PvP island to make a Huge battle i would "LOVE" to do that and not like "Gm Sammy" , he summons like 10 orshabaals in city without some msg like " /B Orshabaals atacked the EM Base" or smthin like that

I would be glad to help in your ot

/Signed Pro Street

Last edited:
Hello Cato =). I'm offering my help as a gamemaster, I know I don't have got that many posts yet but I assure on one's honour that I'm the right person for the job. If you want it in this way, you can give me a GM without commands so I can earn your trust. But, that's your choice how you wanna do. Anyway, my name is Nicklas/Nikke. I am from Sweden but was born in Canada. I've been a tutor in real-tibia, and after 4 months I got promoted to a Senior Tutor. My knowledge about otservers are huge, started playing ot servers at 2005, but never quitted real tibia. I've been hosting many ot servers, for an example, ethero.mine.nu which had 80/100~~ always online. But, I had to close it down due to maintenance work with the router, it just got fucked up no idea why. I can be active atleast 5-6 hours everyday and I love helping people. I know how to map really good, been mapping in 2 years now. I started with real-tibia when the 7.1 version of tibia was released. However, I can speak English with fluency, Swedish with fluency and Spanish almost with fluency. I am 18 years old. Anyway Cato, you won't regret if my application will be accepted, you will see how good I am and active, all players will love me as a GM and the cheaters will stay away =)! Yours,
Nikke...
Looking forward to help you =)

By the way, add my msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Real Life Name: Tomas
In-Game Name: Genie
Languages able to speak: English, Spanish and Portugues
Experience in Open Tibia: I've been involved in OT's since the 7.5 version. I use to host my own OT servers back those days but now I just play them. As a GameMaster my best proyect was Lands of Time which reached 250+ players but later on I decided to quit it because of real life problems I had.
Furthermore, I can do a lot of things related to OT's. Such as scripting, mapping and C++. If you wish I can send you some of my examples via MSN.
What type of person I consider myself as? Well im a very sociable person which enjoys meeting new people. Im very funny and when I need to apply justice I got no problem in doing it.

Contact me via PM if you need more info.

Regards,
XGRA

@scooby
Denied

@Others
Decision will be made

Please all, I'm tired of all application where it says tibia since 1999, I can play 10 hours a day.

All I wanna know is
* Who you are
* What you know about computers
* What you know about tibia
* Your interests regarding aldora war

Last edited:
Cato...Don't think ill trust me cuz i got 40 posts here at OTLand but im well-known in other forums.

MSN: [email protected]

Here we can have some conversations

@scooby
Denied

@Others
Decision will be made

Please all, I'm tired of all application where it says tibia since 1999, I can play 10 hours a day.

All I wanna know is
* Who you are
* What you know about computers
* What you know about tibia
* Your interests regarding aldora war

Okey Cato, so here we go =)

* My name is Nicklas, I was born in Canada. My second name is Regnard, so I use that name as a nickname on different ot servers.
* I am currently reading a book about programming, i'm still a newbie at programming but very advanced at computers. I don't know what information you're searching for but, I got my first computer for like 7 years ago so I know pretty much about computers though, just ask me something and i'll answer.
* My knowledge about tibia? Ophf, i'm an "Tibian-expert" been a Senior Tutor on real-Tibia once, it was only fun to be in the first past months since you have to be active ALOT.. but, the booring part is fun sometimes since there's not always hard to report the players who uses offensive languages w.e, only press ctrl + R and report them =) Anyway, I started playing Tibia when the 7.1 version of Tibia was released. Started with open-tibia servers for a couple of years ago. I am very advanced in the mapping part, been mapping a custom map for a while just for fun.
* The fun with Aldora war is: I get back that feeling at 7.6 when I'm playing aldora war 7.6, the pvp system, ah I just love it. But then it comes that booring part of the game, RULE BREAKERS AND CHEATERS! Gah.. Just want them off ^^

Anyway, hope I'll be accepted Cato. Looking forward to help ya

Fuck this OTS
Today were maybe 10 botter's and any one gm ..
It was impossible to kill them ..
Fuck you cato and fuck all GM's on this ots !

Back