• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Job As tutor on Athxzor.hopto.org

I can be tutor send a mail to my MSN,or in tibia my char is Erlok and Heztrakt

Karim
Ive been tutor on 2 other server but that was about 2 years ago
Ill be able to be online everyday at least 2 hours per day if not more:)

Yours Chaos^^

Name: Donio is my name

Availability: I can work from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can work alot more.
You call this working? :blink:..o_O

And by the way why the heck are you able to ""Work""<_< more at the weekends?.. Lately I prefer joining some kind of partys or keep going to the disco or just hang out with friends and drink as much beer till ya just lie down there and what ever ^_^ ..

However.. have fun:blink:

Well I was looking forward to applying for the tutor position but now I see that my resumé kinda fades away in comparison to some of the others. But still, just in case :

Name : Tomas

Experience : Have been in Open Tibia for about 1,5 years and have been playing at Athxzor regularly for a couple of months now. No actual experience as a tutor before. I did apply for tutorship when I played real Tibia, but I don't really think that counts for much =)

Availability : 2-3 hours in the evenings on weekdays, maybe more on holidays.

Why you should choose me : I have been playing at Athxzor for more than 2 months (char. name Lich King), made quite a few acquaintances and many players can confirm I have been a nice, friendly and helpful guy. I enjoy helping other players, so I think I would do quite good as a tutor.

I guess what I wrote isn't quite impressive, but it's all I've got.

If you anyway would consider granting me the tutor position, you can message me in-game or in the athxzor forum.

Yours sincerely,
Lich King

You call this working? :blink:..o_O

And by the way why the heck are you able to ""Work""<_< more at the weekends?.. Lately I prefer joining some kind of partys or keep going to the disco or just hang out with friends and drink as much beer till ya just lie down there and what ever ^_^ ..

However.. have fun:blink:

Well every one is not the same, are they now? :)

Anyway I hang out with friends at school, and free time, but at saturday and sunday I spend most of my time at home, when there is a party ofc i go, but if their isnt any what to do? Go to otland and see posts.

PS - With friends you mean your girl friends? Do they also spend their time at otland, or is it just u? ^^

Last edited:
Name: Nikke

Experience:Were in my first open tibia server like 6 years ago. Have been Gm in some servers and of course have hosted my self some servers too. RL Tibia i have played since year 2002.

Availability: on weeks like 8h on one day but at weekends i'm free 24/7

Why would i choose you?: I have played in first penis-pumpes server/ and both Atxzor servers and i want to help peoples in this server.

// Clownn

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR 2-3 TUTORS!

Name: First Name Is Fine

Experience:How Long Have You Been In OpenTibia? Have You Worked For Other Servers?

Availability: How Long Can You Work Each Day? (Rough Estimate)

Why would i choose you?:

Your's
Dalale:p[/QUOTE]

Hey, Flammable here :)

First Name: Tobias

How long have you been in Open Tibia? Have you worked for other servers?: Well I can`t rally remember how long I have played OT, but it`s quite long, I have worked on many servers before, like years ago. They were all shut down so I guess that it wont count since I dont even remember them. The most recent server I have worked on was 1337.hopto.org for Penis Pumpe. I worked as a CM for a while to ease off their spam.

How long can you work each day?: Roughly estimated I can work maybe 5 hours + - and as good as 24/7 in the weekends.

Why would you choose me?: Because I believe I can do a good work on your server. I`m honest, I`m not a good mapper I`m not a good scripter but I know how to work with people. That has been my job in every server I have ever played. I have played both your map and the newest PEnis made map for quite a while. Ofcourse your map has some modifications that I aint used to, but I`ll learn.

I hope you like my offer :)

tutor job

Name: Camran

Experience:Ive been working on other servers yes, as god/tutor/scripter and mapper , thats what ive done and got experience in. (played tibia about 6 years and on athxzor a couple of months)

Availability: well , i can allmost work all day long , i can work around 7h~/day

Why would i choose you?:Because ive played rl tibia and been tutor there so i know what to do , or how to do or what i shall tell the ones that need help and stuffs.

My name in game is Azoriux/Calippo but i just made a new character called Kzaxig so ill be online most of the time on Kzaxig :)

Kind Regards//Camran

My application:

Real name is: Andreas

Real age: 16

Experience with ot: Well, i've been tutor on the famous 1337 roxor server by penis pumpe/Faen. I've been playing OpenTibia for 4 years and im still playing.

Availability: I can be online from 14:00 to 23:00

Why should I choose you?: You should choose me because I got alot of experience within OT, I will be most online on my Tutor than second char.

I'll be helping in ctrl + R and Help channel almost all the time.

Choose me and you'll see alot of peoples that is getting help.

Sincerly_____

Blaster

I'm tutor

Name: My name is Ahmed

Experience:I'm playing ot server for 3 Years and more! i have worked tutor in different 6 servers and im very good rph helper!

Availability: Looooooooooong (As you like) maybe not less thank 10-15h

Why would i choose you ?: Because i want help you,, help server,, help project,,, And I'm experince tutor.+++ i have played this map for 100000000 times so i know every place very good!

Last thing: Thank you!

posted again!!

Bumb
yours~

Name: Calle/Carl.

Experience: I've been playing since I was 8 years old and now I'm 15.
I served as a tutor & senior tutor on real Tibia for 1,5 year and then I retired. I've also been a tutor on the famous eloth server and at the chaos server.
I've got great experience in helping people in all ways, both mentally and physically. I've been managing several smaller servers for 50+ players with administrative powers and that actually went really well. I'm now trying to learn most of the things which is needed to help the guys on the server, and it really looks good as I know the basics now.

Availability: Usually 6 hours or more per day, could depend some days.

Why would I choose you?: Because of my knowledge and skill to handle people politely. My English is very well as well, so communications would be no problem either.

Contact me ingame or via mail which will be given in a private mail.
Ingame name: Reowyn.

Regards
Reowyn

@offtopic Why do you have such an ugly server name? Athxzor wtf?..

Name: Nikolas

Experience: 4 years but with a different name (a nickname tbh)

Availability: 10 Hours

Why would i choose you?:
First of all I believe I am well known ,I am not infamous(infamous = famous for doing something bad) and i've helped the community with various ways.I am a tutor on real tibia (secura) which means that I've got a good knowledge of the game and of course I am experienced with open tibia too(I can proove you that,just make a char on secura,give me your name and I'll pm you),so I could also help you with different issues.If you're interested in recruiting me,you can send me a PM with your msn and I will contact you as soon as possible.I have a player in your serverr too,my name is Kugashira

Name: Joakim Is My Name

Experience:I've played OT since 7.6 and I hosted many servers so i know some things of OT ;)

Availability: I can be online everyday but it's harder on mondays and wendsdays. (Handboll practis) Online between 17.00 - 22.00 (Swedish Time)

Why would i choose you?: You need tutors and i am very serius with OT so I don't give free items or lvl and that kind of things!

I Hope That I Can Join The Team :p

Yours
/Zoubiey!

name: christopher

From country: sweden ^^

experince: i have hosted my own ots and i have been gm on around 100 servers. Iam tutor in real-tibia.

why u choose me: i know much about tibia i have played it soon in 4 years and ot in like 4 years so i know much about tibia, i have been tutor in rl for like 2 years now. And if u want a fair tutor so can u choose me. and one more thing. i have hosted roxxor map before i know much about it i know much bugs some u mabye dont know.

You can write to me on [email protected]
or can u just pm me on otland.
Thanks

Name: Dennis

Experience:How Long Have You Been In OpenTibia? Have You Worked For Other Servers? I have worked for my own , And some others, I have played tibia for 6Years

Availability: How Long Can You Work Each Day? (Rough Estimate) 3-8 H

Why would i choose you?: I have owned my own server with peak record players (367) but closed it down , I was quting Tibia but now i'm back, And i got the experience and are good in Mapping+Host and LUA Scripter.

Back
Top Bottom