• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Job As tutor on Athxzor.hopto.org

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
SERVER INFORMATION

Experience rates:
Level Stage
1 to 20 2200x
21 to 30 1200x
31 to 50 1000x
51 to 80 600x
81 to 100 400x
101 to 120 220x
121 to 130 80x
151 to 170 50x
171 to 220 25x
221 to 250 13x
251 to 299 7x
300 to ... 5x

PvP-Enforced Rate: 5.6x

PvE-rates are high to low
PvP-rate is constant

This means, at lower levels you exp on Monsters, at higher levels you should exp PvP.

QUESTS: (All scripted, advanced, professional)

#Demon Oak Quest
#Annihilator
#Demon Helmet Quest
#Orshabaal Annihilator
#Orshabaal DHQ
#Demona Maze Quest
#300+ Advanced Quest
#200+ Custom Quest
#150+ Mixed Quests (Mod. DHQ, ANNIH, BEHE++)
#80+ Modded PoI Quest
#Ferumbras Tower Quest
#Custom Ferumbras Quest
#Knowledge Quest (Questions and Teleports)
#Maze Quest with Questions, Last room
#Railway quest
#Make Your Spawn Quest (Morga Heart)

#A lot of small quests
#ALL QUESTS ARE PVP-PROTECTED
_______
Rewards:

#All Reward items are scripted, and increases +skills, +regain, +effects, +access and such when equipped
#Some quests gives scrolls which gives exp, melee skills, distance skills or magic levels depending in vocation
#Some quests gives access to new areas, where you can exp faster, og make your own spawn (scripted)

____
Map:

The famous, unique Roxor/1337 map made by Penis Pumpe, upgraded ALOT!!

________
Webpage:

Custom, very nice looking webpage based on CipSofts layout, server information, downloads, pictures, war-statistics and such are a few things that is unique for this webpage opposed to normal servers.

_______

You can read more about the server here
http://athxzor.hopto.org/information.php

Client 8.4
IP: athxzor.hopto.org
PORT: 7171
WEB/ACC:
Athxzor - Account Management

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR 2-3 TUTORS!

Name: First Name Is Fine

Experience:How Long Have You Been In OpenTibia? Have You Worked For Other Servers?

Availability: How Long Can You Work Each Day? (Rough Estimate)

Why would i choose you?:

Your's
Dalale:p

Last edited:
Name : Deniz
Experience: i have been a tutor and a gamemaster in a few different ot servers and i've been hosting some ots to
Availability:24/7
Why would you choose me?: i got alot's of experience about ot and i'am a good in english but i really hope that u choose me :) take care!

Name: Donio is my name

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Availability: I can work from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can work alot more.

Why would i choose you?: Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a 1337/roxor map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find a hunt spot, I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Thanks in advance - Donio

Name: Sanel

Experience: I'm finishing the last year of informatic manegament? Selft taught making some programs in Pascal and C++? I'm playing OpenTibia since I'm playing real Tibia, and that is since 2006? I have worked like a GM on a OT of my friend?

Availability: I'm 24/7 available, because I'm on my vacations...(apsolutly no lifer)

Why would i choose you?: Because I'm adult and I know what to do, also because I have much expirience about OT-s and Real Tibia... And my english is verry well.

Name: Donio is my name

Experience: I'v been learing java script and desing in school for 3 years now, I got 1 last year then I take my exam. I'v been operating with open tibia servers seince tibia 7,31 til now. I'v been gamemasters on quite some ot servers, as bloodbrother, xernia, zhtek and some more like tutor, map helper and so on.

Availability: I can work from 14:00 to 22:00 every day from monday to friday, on saturday to sunday I can work alot more.

Why would i choose you?: Why would you choose me? I tell you why, I used to host a 1337/roxor map a long time ago, I know all the places, almost how all the scripts work. I can help every one who needs help to find a hunt spot, I also know bugs that you guys maby havent found yet. So why not choose me? I got alot of knowlege, I see many positvie things that I can do for your server if you guys choose me!

Thanks in advance - Donio

You wrote it very nice.
Im having an eye on you. Come online at the ot so we can talk more. My name is GOd Dalale there.

Edit : You other still have chance, I just wont pick all tutors today :p

Nick Br
The Netherlands
Experience:How Long Have You Been In OpenTibia? Have You Worked For Other Servers?
I've been playing tibia for 5 years now, Since 7.XX
been playing on OT's since 2 years now, I hosted an server with some RL's and I was Tutor over there. So yes, you can say i'm a little bit experienced.

18 years old
To be honest, on monday-friday and sunday 5-8 hours a day and on Saturday probably around 10 hours.
Why would i choose you?:
I'm experienced and I would love to help the OT being more stabel.
And i'm well known as a Sympathytic and loyal player on your OT atm.

Yours,
N

SERVER INFORMATION

Experience rates:
Level Stage
1 to 20 2200x
21 to 30 1200x
31 to 50 1000x
51 to 80 600x
81 to 100 400x
101 to 120 220x
121 to 130 80x
151 to 170 50x
171 to 220 25x
221 to 250 13x
251 to 299 7x
300 to ... 5x

PvP-rate is constant

This means, at lower levels you exp on Monsters, at higher levels you should exp PvP.

#Demon Oak Quest
#Annihilator
#Demon Helmet Quest
#Orshabaal Annihilator
#Orshabaal DHQ
#Demona Maze Quest
#300+ Advanced Quest
#200+ Custom Quest
#80+ Modded PoI Quest
#Ferumbras Tower Quest
#Custom Ferumbras Quest
#Railway quest

#A lot of small quests
_______
Rewards:

#All Reward items are scripted, and increases +skills, +regain, +effects, +access and such when equipped
#Some quests gives scrolls which gives exp, melee skills, distance skills or magic levels depending in vocation
#Some quests gives access to new areas, where you can exp faster, og make your own spawn (scripted)

____
Map:

________
Webpage:

Custom, very nice looking webpage based on CipSofts layout, server information, downloads, pictures, war-statistics and such are a few things that is unique for this webpage opposed to normal servers.

_______

Client 8.4
WEB/ACC:

Why would i choose you?:

Your's

You would think you'd choose one of your players to become a tutor, since they know more about the server than we do.

Well:
William.
Sweden
Work: Well have host Legend.hopto.org
GM on 3 servers tutor on 1 CM on 1
Sweden tibia from 14.00 to maybe 20.00 !
Regard GM Legend

Hello, this is my application.

My real name is Andreas

Im from Norway.

Real Age: 16

My experience: It's above normal knowledge about tutoring, i got a lot of spare time that i will use on this ot, i've been a tutor on the first and original 1337 roxor server by Penis Pumpe and Faen and my tutor character there was Tutor Norway. I've learned alot about ots in the past 4 years and i can tell you, being helpfull as much as possible would get a good reputation for our OT.

Picking me would kinda be a "win win", you'll get a trustful and serious Tutor that will do anyhting to bring this OT up and lovely to play on. on the other side, i get the pleasure to help our fellow Athxzor players threw each and one question.

Real Age: 16

I can work mostly 8 hours each day, that is my spare time.

You should pick me because: I know i can bring something special to this ot, something you never ever seen. im a hardworking man that will do everything to please our fellow players!

Kinda Regards____

Gp

SERVER INFORMATION

Experience rates:
Level Stage
1 to 20 2200x
21 to 30 1200x
31 to 50 1000x
51 to 80 600x
81 to 100 400x
101 to 120 220x
121 to 130 80x
151 to 170 50x
171 to 220 25x
221 to 250 13x
251 to 299 7x
300 to ... 5x

PvP-rate is constant

#Demon Oak Quest
#Annihilator
#Demon Helmet Quest
#Orshabaal Annihilator
#Orshabaal DHQ
#Demona Maze Quest
#300+ Advanced Quest
#200+ Custom Quest
#80+ Modded PoI Quest
#Ferumbras Tower Quest
#Custom Ferumbras Quest
#Railway quest

#A lot of small quests
_______
Rewards:

____
Map:

________
Webpage:

_______

Client 8.4
WEB/ACC:

Why would i choose you?:

Your's

May I ask you why all those people made their 400 lvl chars in one day when the exp rate above 300 = 5x

I'm tutor!

Name: My name is Ahmed

Experience:I'm playing ot server for 3 Years and more! i have worked tutor in different 6 servers and im very good rph helper!

Availability: Looooooooooong (As you like) maybe not less thank 10-15h

Why would i choose you?: Because i want help you,, help server,, help project,,, And I'm experince tutor.+++ i have played this map for 100000000 times so i know every place very good!

Last thing: Thank you!

Last edited:
Back