• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jogui1 small city

jogui1

Server developer
Reaction score
Full map
2hobpja.png

entrance
2uzz22e.png

castle
6e2lwo.png

2qir5z5.png

Poor houses
2s5xfo4.png

wsv48o.png

DP
zwc9bd.png

Normal house
w12r04.png

wall
j9x6y9.png

j9x6y9.png

nature
1zz5qnt.png

MY small castle city

Tips Aloud:peace:

No flame please:mad:

Rate 1/10 please:$

Last edited:
Give us a better view (zoom in on the picture), because I can say hardly anything about this one. From what I see, I do not like the ground (the grey road ground) and the water around the castle looks a bit dodgy (I think using the standard water would be more efficient and give a better effect).

Other than that? The castle is kind of small and there can be not many details, but that's what I will only be able to confirm if I see the larger image. What is good about your map is that you are not affraid to use different grounds for different things, ie. the roofs and there are some darker grass patches. I really like that.
There is one thing that would make the castle/city look a bit more realistic - you can separate the place into two regions: rich and poor (ie. the castle and the houses), by using different terrains for the road: dirt and pavement.

Overall? I can't say much about the picture, but I'd give it 6/10

Regards
Sey~

i added some pics:p

o and btw for more view of the city u can go to the server

8.54 client

only open voor views not official map or somting

login with 1/1 and create char there

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend you to change the streets, choose another sprite, maybe cobbled stone or pavement, and add details to it. The depot looks too tight, make more space so it looks better and put a counter between 2 lockers, so people can play fast-hands or whatever. Anyway it looks good, but it'd be better with more details. 8/10

Back