• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

JORDI RELOAD?!?!?!?

Jordi should to use !?!?

• Ava!??!

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Thunders!?!?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • GFB!?!??!?!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • stoneshower!?!?

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • only SD

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters
you need some english lessons maybe a time retired will help you out .
zsoghe.gif

what are u talking luis?! im saying about kaida-wipe u can remember us all time u killed our team on inqui but we dont care for 6 randoms, if your team wanna make wm make it,ifnot shut up and kaida dominando.
kaida dominando 35 vs 25 on warmode vs kayto and siwek ?

what are u talking luis?! im saying about kaida-wipe u can remember us all time u killed our team on inqui but we dont care for 6 randoms, if your team wanna make wm make it,ifnot shut up and kaida dominando.
You are spamming kaida dominando because you won 1 warmode and lost 6 and im the onde that doesnt shut up about action? Plus you and your team died by 6 randoms you say, how whas it i though you guys are dominando...is Die by randoms a new kind of server control? and by the way i saw on cast you dying like a piece of salar and on most killeds you are the TOP

big mouth for small pvp go back to videos, maybe join turban gang for afk bot kill

who i am ? a person that does not think that be on a specific guild is a life achievment like you think . Plus, i said "who asked to" not "who asked me " you need some english lessons maybe a time retired will help you out .

you need some english lessons as well because the way your post was written is quite misleading, where did i write something about life achievements ?

trust me, i don't need any english lessons, just by reading your post you can get a feeling that you consider yourself as a vip person, your guild's leader was msged thousands of times to give us a warmode, so weird that you're still not informed.

you need some english lessons as well, where did i write something about life achievements ?

trust me, i don't need any english lessons, just by reading your post you can get a feeling that you consider yourself as a vip person, your guild's leader was msged thousands of times to give us a warmode, so weird that you're still not informed.

You are the one acting like a pro and after i answer you telling that that behavior is ridiculous you started to back up and pretend you are humble . You won 1 warmode and you are already spamming forums with dominando statements. you have 2x more ppl in your guild than us what do you expect, a 300 frags war ? no we go actions to kill and we suceed when we do it , feel free to cry

omg omg take it easy i made this thread 4fun not to forum fight xd xd xd

if u wanna fight make carlin-ab or ank-dara it will be better option for sure xDD

You are spamming kaida dominando because you won 1 warmode and lost 6 and im the onde that doesnt shut up about action? Plus you and your team died by 6 randoms you say, how whas it i though you guys are dominando...is Die by randoms a new kind of server control? and by the way i saw on cast you dying like a piece of salar and on most killeds you are the TOP

big mouth for small pvp go back to videos, maybe join turban gang for afk bot kill
callate anda tio estoi harto de discutir contigo

You are the one acting like a pro and after i answer you telling that that behavior is ridiculous you started to back up and pretend you are humble . You won 1 warmode and you are already spamming forums with dominando statements. you have 2x more ppl in your guild than us what do you expect, a 300 frags war ? no we go actions to kill and we suceed when we do it , feel free to cry

so what that we have 2x more people in guild XDDDD why can't you just admit that you're shitty instead of looking for more and more ridiculous excuses

i've never spammed forum about some dominando so don't generalize.

so what that we have 2x more people in guild XDDDD why can't you just admit that you're shitty instead of looking for more and more ridiculous excuses

i've never spammed forum about some dominando so don't generalize.

so, when we have 2x more ppl your team cries and spam forum with ava excuses ( a rune that your team always use in all wars aswell ) and masa team excuses...but when your team got 2x more ppl and because of that is a lot more easy to have people on gather to fight we cannot use it as argument ?

you are as delusional as pamela anderson when she said she was the first human walking in the moon

says the guy that gets parcelled like a piece of salar 5 times each war
says the gaj, who don't have eyes+ the gay who goes to warmode on lowchar haha xD / come on tard, i wanna se your skills in war not only your big mount in forum.
/ probably you would be better rp in front Vs Calar. :) but I think even lapa can parcel you to horizont, not needed Calar :)

bonus question: why i never see you in any normal war? :S only in lowchar behind real palyers? :s

so, when we have 2x more ppl your team cries and spam forum with ava excuses ( a rune that your team always use in all wars aswell ) and masa team excuses...but when your team got 2x more ppl and because of that is a lot more easy to have people on gather to fight we cannot use it as argument ?

you are as delusional as pamela anderson when she said she was the first human walking in the moon

+1

says the gaj, who don't have eyes+ the gay who goes to warmode on lowchar haha xD / come on tard, i wanna se your skills in war not only your big mount in forum.
/ probably you would be better rp in front Vs Calar. :) but I think even lapa can parcel you to horizont, not needed Calar :)

bonus question: why i never see you in any normal war? :S only in lowchar behind real palyers? :s

what are you talking about dude ? i go on war with my main char, ed with ferumbras hat also on action . Are you trying to call me charlover lol ? dude before you went to kaida iw as already fighting them and let me tell you something that you probably dont know since you joined them to make useless videos : i paid 100kk to all my team members 8 months ago to buy red skull removals because we all got red skull after kill old kaida on warzones many times . We used to have some good battles but you are just a parcel as we can see on the last wars videos .

what are you talking about dude ? i go on war with my main char, ed with ferumbras hat also on action . Are you trying to call me charlover lol ? dude before you went to kaida iw as already fighting them and let me tell you something that you probably dont know since you joined them to make useless videos : i paid 100kk to all my team members 8 months ago to buy red skull removals because we all got red skull after kill old kaida on warzones many times . We used to have some good battles but you are just a parcel as we can see on the last wars videos .
sorry, i forget you are a legend :( also that useless to even reply you cause you will spam ur shit for 6 pages. alright. retard.
Trevor for president. But bro tellme, why you don't make your own team and own every1 as always? What is your mainchar? little cunt.

sorry, i forget you are a legend :( also that useless to even reply you cause you will spam ur shit for 6 pages. alright. retard.
Trevor for president. But bro tellme, why you don't make your own team and own every1 as always? What is your mainchar? little cunt.

you say you will not answer and in the same sentence you make me 2 questions and then you say i will keep answering, do you want me to ignore your questions then why you make them retard ? It´s summer, i live in portugal we have the best weather in the world and by far the bets in europe . I will not hunt manually on inqui like you do everyday and i will not make any team , i will play when invited to some war and when i have time to do so , i think you should do the same instead of spent hours editing videos hiding from future viewrs how you get easily parceled ;)

David liked more ass of tibia players then a streetbitch licked cocks for cash ?
Ye,I think I know him

Back