• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi scared of Wipe?

Calarito

Reaction score
I think so, whenever we ask this guys for a fight he doesn't respond to us, 30 mins later when we're offline he fights with Mursu. @Trevor Lucycwelus, tell us more about your leader please.

100% Black Belt

humm scared of a team that lost to futurama 50-30 ?

true is : we started to fight murat and mursu and then calar came you can ask zondax , trini and lopek they were with us and they know we were fighting prior with mursu and murat and they changed sides when you came to cormaya

calar i rly dont understand why you humiliate yourself so much asking my attention
you said i asked to join wipe again but you know thats not true but you came to my ventrilo in darashia against lapa just to listen to my voice

^ thats a fact

get some burger and stop spam

Last edited:
haha fuck this calar koks when i playing on old days he playing kurwa monpoly with trevor lokuf and dino and u get spanked with trevor black belt when u lose

ban this calar from otland rly maybe he can clean my shoes in rl

So if your team is not scared of us why don't you fight? Idk what's better lose to a team with 10 less people or be a coward in a 2D game (just like Jordi and his team) I'm not talking about cormaya fight, cuz we know what has happened there (2 teams fight) wipe come 2 teams in PZ. It's true gajs Wipe Again king if twifysoft

lol you are very delusional calar, you can see on navid´s video about bezieh that we were fighting till the end and you killed like 4 ppl from us after the end of the battle when we went pz and some couldnt logout ( after 1 h fighting i have full cam ) . You got crushed in cormaya check your deathlist you died and then all your team died one by one .

you didnt lost because you had less 10 ppl you lost ebcause you told your team to stay in a terrible position.

We died one by one? wtf are u talking about u idiot haha ;d at the end you tried to line in Edron gate, so me and shleder pushed you one by one mr idiot. For your information it wasn't a bad spot, it was a very smart move from us to line there as we could fight in a close fight that no one could go around, but people like you will never understand it. My death list consists of 1 death you idiot, the only people that died from us were, Xorill, Mastei, Drizzer Mastah, Xeio (while coming from behind)

Also speak to your pro liderino and let's fight today, you can choose the fighting spot.

say whatever you want calar, you have people in your team that was fighitng with us long before you came and we still fought long after you came to cormaya, you cannot fight with more than 1 team because everytime you got less people you start to cry on forum about it and you disappear from game .

Ask zondax how long he was fighting until you came he will say at least 30 minutes . It´s not my fault if you cannot take your fat lazy ass from your bed and make gather when the rest of the teams are making . We fought yesterday for like 1:30 h against 2 teams and your team also in the end, so 3 teams.

Jordi even told us we will fight against calar now, but then mursu and murat were the only teams online and wipe again was offline , the few online joined us to fight . Doubt it ? ask zondax, trini and lopek

eh, this retard still thinks that this jordi's team is worth something ?

When we came to cormaya everything ended in less than 20 minutes (2 teams in pz) so wtf are you talking about, everytime i log in and i see Jordi online i always msg him about gather but guess what? i think he is too afraid since he doesn't reply. The reason i want to set a gather is because some people have different things to do apart from tibia, such as: assignments for college, work, gym, other hobbies.

I'm telling you once again TELL ME GATHER TIME AND WE WILL SEE. You are very delusional if you think that Jordi/Lapa can do smth against Wipe Again (with even amounts or close to even) Tbh the only guy that could do smth is Veziv but I wouldn't count on that either.

Wipe Again king of Twifysoft 2012-2014

at least jordi team had fair battles with futurama, managed to draw long wars even with less 50-70 lvls average and sometimes with less people . But your team , wich is dominando ot land forum, lost 50-20 and still wanna make nazi propaganda ( a lie told many times becomes the truth ) to make people think they ever did something good in terms of results .

We did not have gather for today ebcause unlike you we fight almost everyday therefore if you want to fight stop pretend you are the especial one and gather while other etams are gathering

Last edited:
Backpackers were at war against Wipe Again.Started: Sep 22 2014, 21:16:19
Ended: Sep 22 2014, 22:40:3014 - 49

Wipe Again were at war against Backpackers.Started: Sep 20 2014, 17:16:57
Ended: Sep 21 2014, 16:59:3441 - 27

But keep talking. You had to team up with lapa in order to get some frags at dara city. Jordi never had less people when fighting against lapa, even on that dara fight that I was on his vent along with shleder and lokuf, he had 30 ppl while lapa had 22 but ye.

haha, we lost one battle with them where they outnumbered us and this guy still spam about this, too bad you weren't even fighting, this is funny how this trade guy is looking for an attention.

DOMINANDO GAAAJS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAZYYYY KEEP MAKING LVL AND CASH BE RDY FOR SMALL ACTION GATHER WHEN GATHER TIME

This kid Trevor talks so much but.... I'm telling you once again TELL ME GATHER TIME AND WE WILL SEE.

Calar ur acting so big ; im not answering much times cuz im middle of battle so lets gather 21 who cares about loose or win. Btw why u saying that wipe again dominando and shits when ur team its 50% plus kaida members?

Calar ur acting so big ; im not answering much times cuz im middle of battle so lets gather 21 who cares about loose or win. Btw why u saying that wipe again dominando and shits when ur team its 50% plus kaida members?
207mgjl.jpg

but still dominando

Back