• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi scared of Wipe?

pff this calar died like a piece of shit afetr get paceled 2 times and now is pretending he moved in ( to a position where he would comit suicide ) .

in either scenario you are bad calar

we had 14 players 3 eks an q 1rp all low lvls and you still died like shit just like shleader the one who most talk and are dominando forum liek always

cya
haha bro you guys didnt parcel calar or shleder hahaa he said every1 go in but someone didnt move so he died aahahah idk why u guys fight so much rlly gajs #premieraorshaotsreload

This guy really thinks that jordi pushed 3 ppl there XDDDDDD

Last edited:
Jordi on vt = we are only 14 so we will have to push them one by one, east line move back on 3...1,2,3 and the less that 1 seconds later calar was in a different position...and then 2 seconds latercalar was dead .

calar on his ventrilo : lets move in gajs!

calar on his mind : omg jordi will push me i will pretend i was moving in

true info only reatded lokkuf with no brain can pretend thats not the truth :d

plus calar when is fighting always got less 40 % of the real ammount of people he got
and his opponents always got 150 % more than what they got in real life of normal people world

tell me you fucktard, how do you know if someone get pushed or simply moved in ?

lokuff calar would not move in to die 2 seconds later but he will also never admit he got pushed and you will never stop asslick him , so it´s pointless to argue .

Believe in what you want, you guys even said we were 20 there so everytime i think you guys are becoming a little less delusional you came with some creative scenario that makes me think i am wasting time

who cares

omg, you could be even 14 there, you let us break this def which is impossible to break with normal players staying there and you still are spamming about calar being pushed, who the fuck cares XD

Ye, same happened with shleder haha dude get real, you are just stupid that's all haha.

calar pretending shleader got parceled to make the fools believe he wasnt parcelled .

shleader got clean shoted, you got parcelled

simple, you can try to buil a cloud over reality and pretend you dont understand simple facts but you are just humilliating yourself

and lokuff the reality is that even a noobchar team with no ventrilo would break that def it would just take longer .

it was impossible to go out against 22 players all lvl 275+ and also impossible to buy potions and runes so yeah rly hard to break

impossible to break ? make gather tomorrow with 10 mages lvl 230 average and 4 blockers lvl 250 average and give me 22 ppl average lvl 280 and i promise you we can break it in less than 20 minutes and with no people dying from our side or being parceled and clean shoted.

to be 100 % honest i strongly believe that even a br team from gonzundos can breat that def since we had no way to resuply

you had no way to resuply, oh wait, isn't your fault you came there?

what are you talking about 230lvl average hahahaha, you couldn't even kill mage with 2 poters with 10x mages while we killed you mage in front of the stack where he had 10 poters XDDD how pathetic is that?

it is our fault never said it wasnt ;) i am not here to find some excuses like you did when you lost to futurama exactly because you decided to play in a position where it was impossible to resuply .

but, we were not playing to win, you guys had almost 2x the ammount of people with had and with a lot more lvls, so our goal was to have some fun and we did, especially when calar got parceled and killed and when shleader aka calar numer 2 asslicker ( you are the number one dont worry ) got clean shoted

plus the mage you are talking about created his char 2 weeks ago, barely got money to 1 bp ssa, pff what a team you have..managed to kill a mage without ssa

but tell me one thing, what has our 20 ppl there to breaking your def you fucking idiot ? were we able to attack you with 20 ppl ?

it's pointless to even writing with you cuz you're fucking stupid

do yourself a favour and go back to school or sign up to classes from a logical thinking.

Platinum Coin = EK/RP = 4
Explo rune west of platinum coin + 2 mushrooms are mages that can see the stack = 4
explo runes behind Soban are the only mages that could see some eks and 1 mage out of the stack = 8

Simple math 4 + 2 + 2 + 8 = 16 In Total
8 People could see the stack
10 people could see the first mage out of the stack

Where is your logic?

11m7ynd.png

Back