Jordi vs Lapa

Random1

Best answers
Reaction score
the ones who will like your comment
Whenever someone replies to your vacuous comments does that make them your fan? So I see that you replied to my comment therefore you are my fan. I see how your brain works :), now reply back to my comment- my fan.

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Best answers
Reaction score
Whenever someone replies to your vacuous comments does that make them your fan? So I see that you replied to my comment therefore you are my fan. I see how your brain works :), now reply back to my comment- my fan.

i was talking about a especific hate comment not all comments made by someone but i guess you cannot find the difference

Random1

Best answers
Reaction score
i was talking about a especific hate comment not all comments made by someone but i guess you cannot find the difference
So, whoever replies to your comment with a hate comment is instantly your fan. Hmmm, nice.

TrevorLuciferus

Legendary User
Best answers
Reaction score
So, whoever replies to your comment with a hate comment is instantly your fan. Hmmm, nice.
I said you couldnt find the difference and i was right . I am not talking about everybody i am talking about a especific hate comment of a especific person

Random1

Best answers
Reaction score
I said you couldnt find the difference and i was right . I am not talking about everybody i am talking about a especific hate comment of a especific person
So, please tell me the difference between the hate comments that you get ? // and how does replaying with a hate comment make someone a fan anyway?