• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordi vs Lapa

the ones who will like your comment
Whenever someone replies to your vacuous comments does that make them your fan? So I see that you replied to my comment therefore you are my fan. I see how your brain works :), now reply back to my comment- my fan.

Whenever someone replies to your vacuous comments does that make them your fan? So I see that you replied to my comment therefore you are my fan. I see how your brain works :), now reply back to my comment- my fan.

i was talking about a especific hate comment not all comments made by someone but i guess you cannot find the difference

I said you couldnt find the difference and i was right . I am not talking about everybody i am talking about a especific hate comment of a especific person
So, please tell me the difference between the hate comments that you get ? // and how does replaying with a hate comment make someone a fan anyway?

Back