• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jordii is bored

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
As The Title states im bored sitting here in my Information managment and design class, and i was thinking about how shit carbon and sauls english is. i have never said anything against there english but seriously there has to be a limit.
In my opinion they have 3 options.

• Dont EVER Post Here

• Go Take A English Class

• Go Die

HAHAHHAHA
who the hell u think u are to say,to stop post here.,?

As the title states, I'm bored while sitting in my Information Management and Design class. I was thinking about how terrible Carbon and Saul's English is. I have never said anything against their English skills, but there seriously has to be a limit.
In my opinion they have three options.

• Do not EVER post here

• Go take an English class

• Go die

That's how it should have been written.

Red

Carbon, whoever played the character before you, I wouldn't even take it back if I were him. You've made that character look SOOOO bad.

~Blue/Josh~

I heard you scammed Tyler and he hasn't had time to get the account back due to school but since he just graduated some weeks ago he wants his account back.

keep with the shit talking please
i am really not scared.,
btw, what the hell are u doing on cyntara forum if u dont play anymore?
can u just leave and never come back,?
:thumbup:

Carbon r u mental? These forums r obviously public if there on otland.

keep with the shit talking please
i am really not scared.,
btw, what the hell are u doing on cyntara forum if u dont play anymore?
can u just leave and never come back,?
:thumbup:

Tell that to Akalic?
kkthxbai

howdy

carbon's not the real carbon who used to play when i played here anymore ;o?

Back