• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just gotta love old 6.4 Tibia.

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
se27om.png

Just gotta love the old tibia..

I actually started playing real-tibia a few months on this client before the official 7.1 test server, actually made it to mainland and bought a copper shield for 200gp.. lol. Totally ripoffed but I had been told that copper shield was the best shield (it was the best on rookgaard). anyway, took around 2 weeks for me to gain level 8 and reach mainland.

For the sake of god, there should be a hosted forum just for the re-recreation of a dev. compatible with features to make it playable; just found this Otserver im on now, where multi-level works, spells works, ropes/shovels and w/e. even NPC-chats works.

Just need some polish and voila, we have a 6.4 rookgaard made of original rookgaard.

what are your toughts about 6.4?

Attachments

Last edited:
What I think about 6.4 is that some of the gameplay of earlier versions need to be brought back to life.
The older the Tibia the more hardcore it was. Players need that. More then the actual look of the old client itself.

I love that client !! Please start this server, all other project died just a little while before start and thats so sad ... :(

Historia is not dead yet! Expect a launch preview on the 8th of November =)
Will be putting online Historia 6.4 running on the Tibia 6.4 client.
Tibia 6.4 will live!

I would love to play a 6.4 server, I have a hard time running the client/installing it on my computer though

I enjoyed the game a lot more back in those days, was much less about levels, and more about exploring/adventuring.

Back